What Changed With the "Monty Burns' Fleeing Circus" Episode Tie-In Updates? (Update: 10/3)
October 3rd (Server Update)
- The end dates for the tie-in, the Corporate Kickbacks Wave 2 and the Heigths Multiplier were all changed to October 4th at 6pm BST.
- The cost for Googolplex movies during Heights Multiplier was added back.
- Sophie Krustofski name was corrected to Sophie Krustofsky.
- In the questline One in Every Flock, "Make Reverend Lovejoy walk the dog" was changed to "Make Reverend Lovejoy Walk the Dog". Rev. Lovejoy's job "Walk the dog" was also capitalized to "Walk the Dog".
- Springfielde Glenne Condos, Bookaccino's and Fancy Farms's XP reward is changed from being awarded upon being placed to when it's done being built.
- A bug preventing the Real Estate Value reward from building Fancy Farms to be awarded was fixed.
- Chalmer's 1979 _ONDA, Burns' Limo, Channel 6 News Van, I Choo-Choo-Choose You Train, Devil Donuts Cart, DMV Limo, Duff Racer, Duff Party Bus, Fleet-A-Pita Van, Frinkosonic MHV, Homer's Car, Left-handed Roadster, Limo, Oscar's Obstacle Truck, Victorian UFO and Plow King's Plow got animations.
- The unreleased Springfield Bowl was released.
- Springfield National Park road was fixed.
- A new character group, Police, was created: Wiggum, Lou and Eddie.
- For the duration of the Springfield Heights Jobs 4x Reward, all Springfield Heights jobs will recieve 4 times the rewards.
- Ceasar's Pow-Pow Casino, Barbarian Castle, Pet Mutant Seedling, Uriah's Heap Recycling Center, Model Donut and Soul Extraction Institute were added to the Characters inventory group.
- Health Spa's construction reward was changed from 2.500.000 Real Estate Value to 6.000.000.
- Plastic Surgery Center's construction reward was changed from 2.250.000 Real Estate Value to 3.000.000.
- Giant Robot was added permanently to the store.
- A glitched blue line at the bottom of the map was removed.
- The app icon and splash screen were changed back to normal.
- The Daily Challenge's task "Make Cletus Catach A 'Possum" was corrected to "Make Cletus Catch A 'Possum".
- A new character group was added, Krustyland Goers: Sherri and Terri, Bart, Homer, Lisa, Marge, Skinner, Cletus, Krusty, Comic Book Guy, Wiggum, Milhouse, Hans Moleman, Squeaky Voice Teen, Martin, Kearney, Nelson, Mrs. Krabappel, Sideshow Mel, Lenny, Carl, Lou, Eddie, Gina Vendetti and Jessica Lovejoy.
- Grind Pack Values doesn't change after levelling up past Level 60 anymore.
- Mooch Bart and Rockstar Maggie's jobs at the Open Air Stage now requires the character to be unlocked to show in the menu.
- Springfield Heights inventory and store categories no longer shows the Help button, that was over the currency indicators.
- Steven Hawking can now Attend Mensa Meeting.
- The quest-related temporary Ride Krusty's Giant Wheel can now be done only by Krustyland Goers instead of all Springfielders.
- Quest Scratch the Itch now requires Put Up a Parking Lot not to be active or Pave Paradise to be active and Scratchers and New Scracther to not be active.
- Dilapidated Rail Yard is now switched correctly to Rail Yard once the quest is complete instead of having to place the Rail Yard again.
- Evil Homer was removed from the Census.
- SciFi quests' Kill Date was added: October 10th at 8am BST.
- Mooch Bart and Lenny's job Print 3D Resumés was changed from 2 hours to 3.
- Lampwick's job Watch TV at the Home of Tomorrow is now permanent and lasts 4 hours instead of 8.
- SciFighter is now permanent and rewards XP, and Smart Devices or Junk (if Monorail was started).
- A new text pops up on installing the update, regarding the permanent SciFighter game: "Continue scrapping bots in SciFighter to earn Rewards!".
- If the cap for Smart Devices or Junk is reached, the text "You're at the cap for one or more resources and won't receive rewards for them. Are you sure?" pops up with confirmation buttons below when starting SciFighter.
- Flying Car can't be placed on the ocean anymore.
- Robot and Drone pet were activated in the shop.
- Big Digi-Ben's clock now shows the real life's time and its job was changed to "Installing A 40th Step".
- Elysium Project's job now earns $300 and 30 XP.
- Daily Challenges timer has been readded.
- The cost for Googolplex movies during Heights Multiplier was removed.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on