EA Forums - Banner

Best donut investment?

Using the Search button! lol

Sorry couldnt help it lol I like the springfield sign as it is springfield but in terms of best for your donuts as it were then a building and a charactor would be best....more for your money :)

Replies

• RandyNoobman
    8 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Using the Search button! lol

Sorry couldnt help it lol I like the springfield sign as it is springfield but in terms of best for your donuts as it were then a building and a charactor would be best....more for your money :)

I did search for it, multiple times actually lol. I'm just torn between one big purchase or a few smaller
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    You'll get more enjoyment out of the characters than the sign. My two cents.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    You'll get more enjoyment out of the characters than the sign. My two cents.

i agree :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • RandyNoobman
    8 posts
    edited January 2013
    Do you have any suggestions as to what I could use those donuts on and which characters/buildings would be good?
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Moleman is great. I'd go with him. SVT is the best value. Maybe add bumblebee man and call it good. (150 for the three).

Although I just got the sign from Gil's sale and I really like it. Really just about your preferences.

I don't have Kearney, but most are unhappy with him. I also shy away from spending donuts on decorations.

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Moleman is great. I'd go with him. SVT is the best value. Maybe add bumblebee man and call it good. (150 for the three).

Although I just got the sign from Gil's sale and I really like it. Really just about your preferences.

I don't have Kearney, but most are unhappy with him. I also shy away from spending donuts on decorations.

But that is all the sign is, decorations!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Sign does look good tho :D
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Never said it didn't. :P
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    Get out of jail free , card ...
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Never said it didn't. :P

Exactly :P thats why i did :lol::lol:
  • tbuddy442
    173 posts
    edited January 2013
    I like krustylu's sideshow Mel and the bumblebee man the best of what you don't already have. Mole man and svt seem to be all long quests at where I am with town progression.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!