• zantheman7
    264 posts
    edited January 2013
    h.oe
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    This is what you get, tappers, when you FIND A STRANGER IN THE ALPS.

Sorry, no amount of literal re-pronunciation is getting me closer to understanding. I hear maybe something about YOUR IN. But maybe I'm over thinking it. Blame the Sofa King.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:

Sorry, no amount of literal re-pronunciation is getting me closer to understanding. I hear maybe something about YOUR IN. But maybe I'm over thinking it. Blame the Sofa King.

It is the dub from the Big Lebowski, instead if "This is what happens when you f.uck a stranger in the a.ss", that was the made for TV dub
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    RSommons wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:

It is the dub from the Big Lebowski, instead if "This is what happens when you f.uck a stranger in the a.ss", that was the made for TV dub

I can't even imagine a TV safe version of the Big Lebowski... What Maude or Malibu scenes could even survive? To see that bastardization (safe term, apparently) would make me cry. Strong Spiffs also cry.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:

As mdfriend said, it's a wonderful example of ridiculous censorship from the TV dub of the Big Lebowski.

Kind of like "I want these monkey fighting snakes off this Monday to Friday plane!".
  • Aydenmcnamara
    56 posts
    edited January 2013
    * a$$
    Hell
    Damn
    * w.****
    Leviticus

Shut the hell up you damn * *.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:

Kind of like "I want these monkey fighting snakes off this Monday to Friday plane!".

Oh, that is pretty funny as well, though at least the context is relatively close, and I guess the plane could not be used on Saturday and Sunday, and in theory maybe the snakes are "monkey fighting"....
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:

Monkey fighting? I like the creativity, but I prefer to censor myself with "mother father" when there are kiddies around.

And I say "fork" a lot. Fork all!
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:

Monkey fighting? I like the creativity, but I prefer to censor myself with "mother father" when there are kiddies around.

Sadly my wife and I are doing a horrible job at curbing our language and substituting words in front of our soon to be 20 month old. He is not speaking yet, learning english and spanish, so he will be a bit slower, I mean there are a few words, yes. But oh we are in for it when he drops a bomb on us
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    RSommons wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:

As mdfriend said, it's a wonderful example of ridiculous censorship from the TV dub of the Big Lebowski.

Drat. Almost had a wicked re-pronunciation "find a strange urine (u.rine), the owl * (p.iss)."
    Ah well.

And, I got so into Battlestar Gallactica that I would wince when I heard them say frack.
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:

The kiddies are on to you. Even iCarly likes to drop Cheese and Rice every now and then.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I am assuming balls and nuts are safe, or the singular, ball and nut, but so many other odd ones, like h.oe, really, how do I talk about hoeing the yard
  • USDPC
    221 posts
    edited January 2013
    ur_wack452 wrote:
    Just because of the topic....warning NSFW classic George Carlin

Lol. That's exactly what I was thinking about when I saw this thread.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    "Vaginas" may be typed; "C-h-r-i-s-t" may not.

Testing something, sec:

vaginas
    Vaginas

EDIT: Hahahaha! Vaginas are allowed, as long as there's more than one.

EDIT: I wonder if you can have more than one C-h-r-i-s-t. Let's find out:

christs
    Christs

EDIT:

pots
    farts

EDIT:

Okay, you may never have more than one d-i-c-k.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'll toss that into the barrel of posts I wish I'd never made.
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    And, I got so into Battlestar Gallactica that I would wince when I heard them say frack.

I got so used to it being used in that sense that my inner Beavis snickers when I hear discussions of actual fracking.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Does fuct work?
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013

This made me giggle... Then regret my own posts... Then giggle again and say "fork it!"
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:

This made me giggle... Then regret my own posts... Then giggle again and say "fork it!"

Hehe, fork it indeed! I'm going to have to tread carefully here tonight though, as I'm having a martini and plan on having two more. This hasn't meshed well with posting in the past, lol.

I already have a ridiculous idea for a new topic. Hold me back, Spiff!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!