EA Forums - Banner

Posts of shame

Prev1
I have no excuse for my foot-in-mouth brutally honest stories. I share way too much information about myself, and with so much risqu? naughtiness in my history, I'm actually holding back most of the time! Boy if you guys really knew me... I think you'd still love me :mrgreen: at least the liberals.

Replies

• JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Hehe, xrobot, you're a gem!
  • talk375
    124 posts
    edited January 2013
    No post on this forum yo regret thus far and since I don't drink I offer no other excuses
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh boy... I voted "drinking" but honestly, my most embarrassing post was probably my all out attempt to get attention and make a name for myself when I first started posting here... It was brought back to life just a couple weeks ago and I think I turned 15 shades of red when I saw it bumped to the first page, but decided to roll with it because that's what you get when you live out loud.

Anyway, for those who can't resist taking a peek at my shame: <a href="http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9042082.page">I Have a Crush on OrdealByFire</a>
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    talk375 wrote:
    No post on this forum yo regret thus far and since I don't drink I offer no other excuses

give it time there always something to regret with posting on the interner lol :mrgreen:

Hey you changed your avatar :( still a nice one tho :) just your bart one was soooo funny lol :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Oh boy... I voted "drinking" but honestly, my most embarrassing post was probably my all out attempt to get attention and make a name for myself when I first started posting here... It was brought back to life just a couple weeks ago and I think I turned 15 shades of red when I saw it bumped to the first page, but decided to roll with it because that's what you get when you live out loud.

Anyway, for those who can't resist taking a peek at my shame: <a href="http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9042082.page">I Have a Crush on OrdealByFire</a>

Hehe, Spiff, nice. It doesn't look that bad to me, but just knowing that you regret typing it had me chuckling.
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    Haven't been here long enough for major regrets, but I know it's only a matter of time.

I *almost* added a signature to read "Garden Variety Lesbian" as a show of solidarity with the guy whose signature is "Weapons Grade Gay," but I decided that out of context, it would just be kinda weird. :)
  • talk375
    124 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    talk375 wrote:

give it time there always something to regret with posting on the interner lol :mrgreen:

Hey you changed your avatar :( still a nice one tho :) just your bart one was soooo funny lol :mrgreen:

LOL it might be changing again

• spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lak000987 wrote:
    Haven't been here long enough for major regrets, but I know it's only a matter of time.

I *almost* added a signature to read "Garden Variety Lesbian" as a show of solidarity with the guy whose signature is "Weapons Grade Gay," but I decided that out of context, it would just be kinda weird. :)

I love both of those signatures and fully encourage you to proceed!
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    And Spiff, your shameful thread was endearing. In a non-creepy way. :D
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    Hm. Guess I can't have a sig until I get promoted. Bummer.

OK, everybody. When my sig finally shows up, someday, you'll remember I'm not a big ol' trolling weirdo, right?
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    My most regretted post is when I postted a thread called 'how long until you get bored of an update' and I got a bunch of unwanted coments. I terminated the thread, or edited it so my original post wasn't there anymore, along with the title and a few following posts.
    The only reason I regret it was because it was really stupid, and I know I'm going to have posts I will regret so much worse than this
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    talk375 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    talk375 wrote:

LOL it might be changing again going back and forth between the current

sorry for the slight derailment, checked again still nothing to regret yet

Those are wicked too! tough choice to make lol

Back to this thread i dont think i have said anything to regret but saying that over the xmas time when i was drunk i could of said anything and wont remember now lol As i cant remember what threads i was posting in lol
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lak000987 wrote:
    Hm. Guess I can't have a sig until I get promoted. Bummer.

OK, everybody. When my sig finally shows up, someday, you'll remember I'm not a big ol' trolling weirdo, right?

Just put that in your signature, "Garden Variety Lesbian, Not a Big ol' Trolling Weirdo" that ought to set the record straight. ;)

And you should be able to use a signature, with picture even, before your upgrade... Just make sure that "Append signature" box is checked when you submit your post.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Don't remember, too many posts in a short time span! :lol:
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    Testing, 1, 2, 3.

Did it work?

*sigh*
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    lak000987 wrote:
    Testing, 1, 2, 3.

Did it work?

*sigh*

Huh?? :shock:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lak000987 wrote:
    Testing, 1, 2, 3.

Did it work?

*sigh*

Huh?? :shock:

Ya, what gives? :shock:
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    Neo, I so love that you write the way you talk. I can totally imagine your voice when I read your posts.

I was trying to make my signature append, but it didn't, so you'll all just have to take my word for it that I'm a Non-Trolling, Non-Weirdo, Garden Variety Lesbian.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    lak000987 wrote:
    Neo, I so love that you write the way you talk. I can totally imagine your voice when I read your posts.

I was trying to make my signature append, but it didn't, so you'll all just have to take my word for it that I'm a Non-Trolling, Non-Weirdo, Garden Variety Lesbian.

I have always typed how i talk :) best way i think :)

Have you typed your sig in the right place on your profile section? you then need to save it :) and as long as you click append signature in the options on posting then should come up :) well hopefully :lol: :lol:
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lak000987 wrote:

I have always typed how i talk :) best way i think :)

Have you typed your sig in the right place on your profile section? you then need to save it :) and as long as you click append signature in the options on posting then should come up :) well hopefully :lol: :lol:

I think I might have, possibly, gotten it right? Perhaps?

(fingers crossed)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!