EA Forums - Banner

Land of Chocolate

Sounds fun. And a night theme would be nice too. Maybe when Burns blocks out the sun.

Replies

• stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited January 2013
    This would be cool but if we do get it we simply MUST get Uter with that theme.
  • Rowanvdl
    242 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    And a task: let homer eat chocolate
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    Maybe everyone could get a new outfit. A chocolate version of themselves. Also the buildings.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    marlenet88 wrote:
    Sounds fun. And a night theme would be nice too. Maybe when Burns blocks out the sun.

Agreed :) its all about the night time theme, you should see peoples pictures that have been posted on other threads where they have photo shopped their town to show their towns at night look awesome!! :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Interesting. The Land of chocolate was just a 30 sec day dream in one episode, yet it remains iconic. How does that happen?

The plot to the show with Land of Chocolate was about Burns losing his power, maybe this all spins into a nightmare (night tiime) theme for the game...

must

resist...

• cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    Mmmmmm chocolate...
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    Uter would be highly appreciated from my side, too.
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    Interesting. The Land of chocolate was just a 30 sec day dream in one episode, yet it remains iconic. How does that happen?

I have a theory: it's because we'd all like to live in a land of chocolate, at least for a little while...
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited January 2013
    I was trying to find the land of chocolate clip and all I found was this lol :(

• butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited January 2013
    Still funny :lol:
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks butterfly great memories of that one.
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited January 2013
    I wanted to find the whole clip the end is the funniest when hes day dreaming and humming the song and the german guys are yelling at him to wake up. MR SIMPSON!!!!! lol :lol:
  • Audiobrain
    250 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    We could have a special night edition where lights like flashlights come out of their eyes. Children of the Damned style. . . the OLD movie, not the remake.
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    That clip is hilarious, butterfly! Wondering who will watch it till the end though :mrgreen:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    That clip is hilarious, butterfly! Wondering who will watch it till the end though :mrgreen:

I did not realizing it was looped. :oops:

Ummmm.... Chocolate!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.