EA Forums - Banner

What music are you listening to right now (v. 2.0)?

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    pevh wrote: »
    i very much doubt that any of you finished listening this to the end :)
    Star-Trek-Raise-Your-Hand.gif

• pevh wrote: »
    i very much doubt that any of you finished listening this to the end :)
    Star-Trek-Raise-Your-Hand.gif

i don't get it. how about commucating with words?
  • much more efficient.
  • to cut things short. ........ this thread is dead

fill in the dots to your liking.
  • 168sean168
    4419 posts Member
    Linda Eder performing “It’s Time”, composed by Jack Murphy and Frank Wildhorn; title track from the 1997 album.

Nice slow song
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    pevh wrote: »
    to cut things short. ........ this thread is dead

fill in the dots to your liking.
    200.gif

• 94nt3nb31n
    257 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    my mistake, cheers to you all. enjoy listening
    Post edited by 94nt3nb31n on
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Miklós Róza’s title music to the 1959 film, Ben-Hur.

• Hallelujah Money.

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Talking about Rogers & Hammerstein in another off-topic thread, making me search out “Waltz for a Ball”, from Cinderella. This clip is from the 1965 made-for-TV version that starred a young Leslie Ann Warren.

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    The National Endowment for the Arts on Monday announced its class of 2018 Jazz Masters, awarding the annual fellowship to a broad range of honorees at various stages of their careers. The winners were the vocalist Dianne Reeves; the guitarist Pat Metheny; the pianist and educator Joanne Brackeen; and the former club owner and record producer Todd Barkan, who will receive the A. B. Spellman N.E.A. Jazz Masters Fellowship for Jazz Advocacy. Here’s a clip featuring Metheny, who has long been one of my favorites: “(Cross the) Heartland”, from the 1979 release by the Pat Metheny Group, American Garage.
  • 168sean168
    4419 posts Member
    Having just watched Wonder Woman, the theme music of her appearance is playing in my head once again
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    An old jazz-funk favorite, “East River”, from the 1978 Brecker Brothers album, Heavy Metal Be-Bop.

• “Santiago”, from this year’s Preservation Hall Jazz Band album So It Is.

• What I'm listening to. Rediscovered their work through youtube in 2010 and found what I'd missed since virtual insanity.
  • “Aziza Dance”, from the 2016 studio album Aziza, featuring jazz bassist Dave Holland together with saxophonist Chris Potter, guitarist Lionel Loueke, and drummer Eric Harland.
  • Young Thug's new album EBBTG
  • The finale, “When I Grow Up/Naughty”, to Tim Minchin’s 2010 musical, Matilda, based on the 1988 Roald Dahl book of the same name. From the 2013 Broadway cast album.

• helpless.. the zombie version
  • and no i wasn't listening to that i was listening to anner bylsma bach cello suite nr 3
    q: