EA Forums - Banner

What music are you listening to right now (v. 2.0)?

Replies

  • Journey - Don't Stop Believing
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • Journey - Don't Stop Believing

    Love this song, unfortunately, since Glee it has been given a very undeserving bad rep, the song and Journey deserve a lot more respect.
  • Culling Voices- Tool

  • Tom Petty - You Don't Know How It Feels
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • Ozzy Osbourne - Mama, I'm Coming Home

    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • Gary Wright - Dream Weaver
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • How do you post a YouTube video like that???
    Or is it just a link that includes a cover picture, like a thumbnail???
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    How do you post a YouTube video like that???
    Or is it just a link that includes a cover picture, like a thumbnail???


    You can just copy & paste the YouTube link now. It used to require editing but there’s no longer any need. @KLmaker 🙂
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • KLmaker
    735 posts Member
    KLmaker wrote: »
    How do you post a YouTube video like that???
    Or is it just a link that includes a cover picture, like a thumbnail???


    You can just copy & paste the YouTube link now. It used to require editing but there’s no longer any need. @KLmaker 🙂

    Sounds like you have to be on the net, which would explain why nothing I did worked as I was in the app on my phone. Do'h.

    Thanks @TwigletStyx.
  • @KLmaker what do you mean being on the app? Assessing this forum via an app?
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    @KLmaker what do you mean being on the app? Assessing this forum via an app?

    Hello @168sean168 how are you doing, but then do I really need to ask as Singapore is doing a lot better than us, but hope you're keeping well anyway.

    I access both YouTube and this forum through apps.
    This forum in gmail from the notifications I'm sent if someone posts in the thread, messages and so on.

    And, I am always on the YouTube app generally listening to FFGM, Female Fronted Gothic Metal, it also tends to be tagged as: Melodic, Symphonic, Harmonic or Power Metal.

    When I've been in the YouTube app and I've seen a video I like, I have tried getting a link to post here and spread the joy of Metal, but it doesn't tend to let me.
    I dare say there is a way to do it, but I haven't figured it out yet, I guess I must be a natural Luddite.
    But I prefer the YouTube app to the site, I just find it easier.

    It's like now, at the top of this screen I can see part of the web address and theoretically I should be able to copy and paste it and provide a link to here, but my phone won't let me.
    But if I try and access this site through google it doesn't seem to be able to find the site sometimes, so I always access through the gmail app.

    Unfortunately my Huawei phone is a bit rubbish, no I'm being too kind, it's actually a bit carp, it's supposed to be a 2GB phone but 1.5GB is normal running so I've only got about 0.5GB of space and it is a bit full, and it does tend to just stop what it's doing sometimes if it doesn't like what I'm doing, be it google, YouTube, maps whatever, it will just stop.
    And the expanded memory doesn't make much difference either.
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    @KLmaker what do you mean being on the app? Assessing this forum via an app?

    Hello @168sean168 how are you doing, but then do I really need to ask as Singapore is doing a lot better than us, but hope you're keeping well anyway.

    I access both YouTube and this forum through apps.
    This forum in gmail from the notifications I'm sent if someone posts in the thread, messages and so on.

    And, I am always on the YouTube app generally listening to FFGM, Female Fronted Gothic Metal, it also tends to be tagged as: Melodic, Symphonic, Harmonic or Power Metal.

    When I've been in the YouTube app and I've seen a video I like, I have tried getting a link to post here and spread the joy of Metal, but it doesn't tend to let me.
    I dare say there is a way to do it, but I haven't figured it out yet, I guess I must be a natural Luddite.
    But I prefer the YouTube app to the site, I just find it easier.

    It's like now, at the top of this screen I can see part of the web address and theoretically I should be able to copy and paste it and provide a link to here, but my phone won't let me.
    But if I try and access this site through google it doesn't seem to be able to find the site sometimes, so I always access through the gmail app.

    Unfortunately my Huawei phone is a bit rubbish, no I'm being too kind, it's actually a bit carp, it's supposed to be a 2GB phone but 1.5GB is normal running so I've only got about 0.5GB of space and it is a bit full, and it does tend to just stop what it's doing sometimes if it doesn't like what I'm doing, be it google, YouTube, maps whatever, it will just stop.
    And the expanded memory doesn't make much difference either.

    Hello, I would probably write an update in my thread later on Singapore situation. I also use the YouTube app on my android phone. I could copy the link. But for ea forum, I access via internet and I could paste the YouTube link
  • TwigletStyx
    1039 posts Member
    Queen - Spread Your Wings
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • TwigletStyx
    1039 posts Member
    Dirty Dancing - Time Of My Life (Final Dance)


    Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes - (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life (Official Video)
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!