EA Forums - Banner

Too many 'I want' threads

Replies

• rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Seriously!! Right now I want a large pepperoni and meatball pizza!!

• rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    GldnMan wrote:
    World Peace

And free hookers
    And free booze (nothin in the world quite as good as a drunk hooker)

True, though one cranked up on ❤️❤️❤️❤️ might be as good.

Also I want this thread to add a poll about what we want or do not want most
    You sure you want that!![img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/joemamab4/❤️❤️❤️❤️-3.jpg[/img] :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh, I want to make homemade popcorn later today, I think I will do that.

Here is how I do it:

Ingredients
    • 3 Tbsp canola, peanut or grapeseed oil (high smoke point oil)
    • 1/3 cup of high quality popcorn kernels
    • 1 3-quart covered saucepan
    • 2 Tbsp or more (to taste) of butter
    • Salt to taste

Method
    1 Heat the oil in a 3-quart saucepan on medium high heat.

2 Put 3 or 4 popcorn kernels into the oil and cover the pan.

3 When the kernels pop, add the rest of the 1/3 cup of popcorn kernels in an even layer. Cover, remove from heat and count 30 seconds. (Count out loud; it's fun to do with kids.) This method first heats the oil to the right temperature, then waiting 30 seconds brings all of the other kernels to a near-popping temperature so that when they are put back on the heat, they all pop at about the same time.

4 Return the pan to the heat. The popcorn should begin popping soon, and all at once. Once the popping starts in earnest, gently shake the pan by moving it back and forth over the burner. Try to keep the lid slightly ajar to let the steam from the popcorn release (the popcorn will be drier and crisper). Once the popping slows to several seconds between pops, remove the pan from the heat, remove the lid, and dump the popcorn immediately into a wide bowl.
    With this technique, nearly all of the kernels pop (I counted 4 unpopped kernels in my last batch), and nothing burns.

5 If you are adding butter, you can easily melt it by placing the butter in the now empty, but hot pan.

6 Salt to taste.

Additional tips:

a If you add salt to the oil in the pan before popping, when the popcorn pops, the salt will be well distributed throughout the popcorn.

b Fun toppings for the popcorn - Spanish smoked paprika, nutritional yeast, cayenne powder, chili pepper, curry powder, cumin, grated Parmesan cheese.

Yield: Makes 2 quarts, a nice amount for two people, or for one hungry one.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    GldnMan wrote:
    World Peace

And free hookers
    And free booze (nothin in the world quite as good as a drunk hooker)

True, though one cranked up on ❤️❤️❤️❤️ might be as good.

Also I want this thread to add a poll about what we want or do not want most
    You sure you want that!![img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/joemamab4/❤️❤️❤️❤️-3.jpg[/img] :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I cannot stop laughing, that caption truly is one of the best for these
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

.......slowly moving out of this thread.......
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

.......slowly moving out of this thread.......

My popcorn recipe is good though
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Grrrrrr with all your food wants, I want a large pack of fries with mayonaise, a Mecxicano and Stew meat sausage upon the fries
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    I fancy a pizza :mrgreen:

But i bet the dominoes wil say they cant deliver because of the snow!! Grrr lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    Grrrrrr with all your food wants, I want a large pack of fries with mayonaise, a Mecxicano and Stew meat sausage upon the fries

mmmmm, Belgian fries and maynaise is the best! I want what you want too, I will give up world peace and all the others just for that
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Oh, I want to make homemade popcorn later today, I think I will do that.

Here is how I do it:

Ingredients
    • 3 Tbsp canola, peanut or grapeseed oil (high smoke point oil)
    • 1/3 cup of high quality popcorn kernels
    • 1 3-quart covered saucepan
    • 2 Tbsp or more (to taste) of butter
    • Salt to taste

Method
    1 Heat the oil in a 3-quart saucepan on medium high heat.

2 Put 3 or 4 popcorn kernels into the oil and cover the pan.

3 When the kernels pop, add the rest of the 1/3 cup of popcorn kernels in an even layer. Cover, remove from heat and count 30 seconds. (Count out loud; it's fun to do with kids.) This method first heats the oil to the right temperature, then waiting 30 seconds brings all of the other kernels to a near-popping temperature so that when they are put back on the heat, they all pop at about the same time.

4 Return the pan to the heat. The popcorn should begin popping soon, and all at once. Once the popping starts in earnest, gently shake the pan by moving it back and forth over the burner. Try to keep the lid slightly ajar to let the steam from the popcorn release (the popcorn will be drier and crisper). Once the popping slows to several seconds between pops, remove the pan from the heat, remove the lid, and dump the popcorn immediately into a wide bowl.
    With this technique, nearly all of the kernels pop (I counted 4 unpopped kernels in my last batch), and nothing burns.

5 If you are adding butter, you can easily melt it by placing the butter in the now empty, but hot pan.

6 Salt to taste.

Additional tips:

a If you add salt to the oil in the pan before popping, when the popcorn pops, the salt will be well distributed throughout the popcorn.

b Fun toppings for the popcorn - Spanish smoked paprika, nutritional yeast, cayenne powder, chili pepper, curry powder, cumin, grated Parmesan cheese.

Yield: Makes 2 quarts, a nice amount for two people, or for one hungry one.
    My method is easier albeit a bit more expensive.

1. Go to the local movie theater
    2. Buy 4 large popcorns
    3. drive home fast
    4. start up my WDtv live
    5. find the free hookers discussed in this thread. (can someone point me in the right direction :-) )
    6. watch ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and eat movie popcorn off of hookers thighs
    7. seek psychiatric help if I really believe this will happen
    8. play TSTO by my self :cry::cry:
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Lol, I meant individual topics with wants, not one whole topic with wants
  • JAMVAN5150
    326 posts
    edited January 2013
    I am watching United States of Bacon on tv. Now I want anything that has bacon on it, except a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hooker.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    :lol:
    mdfriend wrote:
    missyolga wrote:

mmmmm, Belgian fries and maynaise is the best! I want what you want too, I will give up world peace and all the others just for that

A trade? Your popcorn for fries? And its just the way how to frie them , that has been always something I wanted to do open a Belgian " fritkot" in a country where they arent flooded ? with it :lol:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Sorry Dominoes does not have fancy pizza!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Sorry Dominoes does not have fancy pizza!

Doesnt have to be fancy just want a pizza with stuffed crust lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    :lol:
    mdfriend wrote:
    missyolga wrote:

A trade? Your popcorn for fries? And its just the way how to frie them , that has been always something I wanted to do open a Belgian " fritkot" in a land where they arent flooded ? with it :lol:

Yes, my friend who is from here, but his mother from Belgium along with a lot of other family has been there many a time and wants to do the same thing. Please open in Chicago first.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    Jeez, why is the front page filled with "I want this", and "let us have that" its annoying, and a waste of time. What happened to my lovely 'joke thread', that's the stuff people should post, not 'when do we get homers car' just be happy and play the game with all the current stuff, and not be greedy :thumbdown:

Okay lets play the game oh wait its crashing too much to play? anyways to cont with wut OP said I would like some more cars and buildings and cars and monorail and planes and an airport and bank and the moon and the sun and family guy and batman and superman.

MOAR MOAR MOAR !!
  • Romelwashere
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    Jeez, why is the front page filled with "I want this", and "let us have that" its annoying, and a waste of time. What happened to my lovely 'joke thread', that's the stuff people should post, not 'when do we get homers car' just be happy and play the game with all the current stuff, and not be greedy :thumbdown:

You little piece of filthy poop. You are the type that never gets flushed.

• kschold
    235 posts
    edited January 2013
    More asbestos! More asbestos!
  • Romelwashere
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    Shine bright like a pizza
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!