EA Forums - Banner

How are you going to be taking advantage of the 4x springfield heights currency thingy?

Replies

• My Googleplex is still charging normal cash, although I am receiving 4x payout.
  • I finished upgrading all the buildings a few months ago, but once that was done I could not be bothered to cap ads and awards, so my primary focus is on that. Once those are capped, I'll start dipping in and buying landscaping & hardscaping materials and just storing them since I'm not entirely sure how/if I will be using them yet (right now I'm happy with the regular cash fencing).
  • That's what disappeared, it's gone sine the upgrade.
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »
    @daileybw open the store categoris by sliding the little arrow thingy to the right. You should see a panel that looks like the Springfield Heights sign, which is the category you need
    KillaSqirl wrote: »
    @daileybw open the store categoris by sliding the little arrow thingy to the right. You should see a panel that looks like the Springfield Heights sign, which is the category you need

That's why I'm missing it disappeared o

That's the thing, the Springfield heights option is gone since the 4x upgrade.
  • Killasqirl I finally found it, it wasn't where it was before. Thanks for taking the time to comment.
  • I just finished maxing out all my SH buildings and ended up at about $1.5B. Upon reflection, it seems like a silly goal since I was storing the majority of those buildings anyway. I could follow up with some additional grinding for SH decos and pursue the $2B cap, but that seems even more pointless.
  • I noticed it doesn't cost cash to use the googleplex
    Strange - it still costs cash in both of my towns.
  • HisWrath wrote: »
    I noticed it doesn't cost cash to use the googleplex

Patched.

• HisWrath wrote: »
    I noticed it doesn't cost cash to use the googleplex

Patched.
    Ah - thanks.
  • This made that last push to a billion much easier. Finally have Paris.
  • I hit a billion a few weeks ago so all I want is some more boardwalk tiles. Other then than I swore off Springfield Heights at a billion.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • The Googleplex didn't cost anything after the update, but now all options have returned to their original prices. Anybody else have this problem?
  • How do you get 800 storage some talk about? It's maxed at 200 per building.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • How do you get 800 storage some talk about? It's maxed at 200 per building.

The Googloplex is not bound by that cap. You can go as high as you want. The 800 is what I personally got. But that's not a cap either, no idea how high you can actually go.
  • p3bowman wrote: »
    The Googleplex didn't cost anything after the update, but now all options have returned to their original prices. Anybody else have this problem?

It was apparently not intended to be free. They patched it within a few hours and the only change in that patch was to bring the prices in the Googloplex back, so it's safe to say that they really didn't want it to be free to use.
  • Finally got the upgrade private island cleared from my task book :)
  • Brabsel wrote: »
    p3bowman wrote: »
    The Googleplex didn't cost anything after the update, but now all options have returned to their original prices. Anybody else have this problem?

It was apparently not intended to be free. They patched it within a few hours and the only change in that patch was to bring the prices in the Googloplex back, so it's safe to say that they really didn't want it to be free to use.

Oooohhh that's how it was! I looked at the prices last night and they were way too high so I was wondering how people were doing it.

• I just really really wish there was something else other than classy fountains to be purchased with the mobile phones from the institute of technology. I've fully upgraded everything so I'm just grinding for pointless decorations-it boosts your SH cash value, but also the XP and $ you get builds up quickly.
  • Just using googlePlex to earn more resources as I am already max out and no more SH land too
  • I just really really wish there was something else other than classy fountains to be purchased with the mobile phones from the institute of technology. I've fully upgraded everything so I'm just grinding for pointless decorations-it boosts your SH cash value, but also the XP and $ you get builds up quickly.

Phones are not like mats or cups where you only need people. For phones you actually use other resources. Therefore making phones doesn't make sense. Instead of phones which require cups and chairs I just made chairs for gold trees or cups for polo fields.