EA Forums - Banner

CG - Pirates Vs Ninjas (18/18) Day 1 Ends Monday 10/17 A 6PM BST

15678911Next

Replies

• josebot533 wrote: »
    josebot533 wrote: »
    If we play is it here?

It's on a different forum, the one we used for the last game.

I don't know how to send a pm...lol

AG2Odqd.gif

Okay I'm done...

AG2Odqd.gif

This time I'm done... :p

If you are on the desktop version, in the upper right you have an envelope. Click on the envelope and in the drop down click on All Messages at the bottom. New Message should be your first option.

In the mobile version you have the icon on the bottom left, that shows an arrow point down to a tray. Tap that and New Message should appear in the top right for you to tap on.

Alternatively on the desktop version you can click on a user's screen name. It will bring up their profile and you have an option there called message.

Can you repeat that?
    ;)
  • josebot533 wrote: »
    If we play is it here?

It's on a different forum, the one we used for the last game.

I don't know how to send a pm...lol

AG2Odqd.gif

Okay I'm done...

AG2Odqd.gif

This time I'm done... :p

If you are on the desktop version, in the upper right you have an envelope. Click on the envelope and in the drop down click on All Messages at the bottom. New Message should be your first option.

In the mobile version you have the icon on the bottom left, that shows an arrow point down to a tray. Tap that and New Message should appear in the top right for you to tap on.

Alternatively on the desktop version you can click on a user's screen name. It will bring up their profile and you have an option there called message.

Can you repeat that?
    ;)

I can copy and paste it. :p:D
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Did you all start and not tell me? Because I thought I would be getting a link and a password. :/
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • You shouldn't need a password, if you remember your login for the forum we used before. Ill send you the link to it so you have it again.

• Wondering the same...did I miss the start?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Wondering the same...did I miss the start?

:DDon't worry, it's barely started and your still alive in the game.

• I just noticed how many views this has. Craziness.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    @IckabodSchrek Did you have fun playing? I forgot there were new players or I wouldn't have said anything to you when you were there and not talking. I hope you will want to play again.
  • I'm in.
  • ++eliansukke180
  • ++eliansukke180

200w.gif