EA Forums - Banner

CG - Pirates Vs Ninjas (18/18) Day 1 Ends Monday 10/17 A 6PM BST

Replies

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    Ooh, might not work for me if it starts late October. I leave for Australia the first week in November and will be gone for the month.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    moxxee wrote: »
    Ooh, might not work for me if it starts late October. I leave for Australia the first week in November and will be gone for the month.

That sounds amazing. Enjoy your trip.
  • I'll play. I have previous CG experience with my old account.
  • Lmao. I was jw, because I was screaming at you in the beginning. After a while it was too late.. he is a tricky sob! I love ya girl, btw I'm drinkING prosecco for the first time, delish! I'm on my last glass, about to put the fellas budwiser in my glass and pretend it s still my stuff lmmfao
  • moxxee wrote: »

I was gone for 3 weeks, worked out well for me..... :wink:
  • @Turkey1010 im not a wine fan myself but i was thinking of getting some wine to have with my friend before we go to the concert this week....
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • meinaz wrote: »
    moxxee wrote: »

That sounds amazing. Enjoy your trip.

I agree...have a fantastic time
  • @Turkey1010 im not a wine fan myself but i was thinking of getting some wine to have with my friend before we go to the concert this week....

I loooove wine and beer. And whisky and burbon... just not the other liquors. I don't mind schnapps either.. lol
  • :naughty::naughty:

Come at me Jae and Rhi :wink:
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    jae_bazz wrote: »
    When are you thinking about starting?

Right now we are aiming to have it start the week before or even the last week of October. As long as we get enough people.
    cool. I'm in. I'll think of some characters & PM you soon. :)
  • This sounds an exciting storyline and I loved the pseudonyms from Barry's game...gave an extra difficulty to the game, so excited to see you trying it again for this one.
  • Ooh count me in please!!! I'll PM you when I can think of some.

Is MC playing? >:)
  • stephtog wrote: »
    Ooh count me in please!!! I'll PM you when I can think of some.

Steph's found someone else to hold a grudge against in this game, thanks MC :wink: *slowly covers my still-red-from-Stephs-cheek right hand*
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    stephtog wrote: »

:#
    *covers cheeks*
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Steph's found someone else to hold a grudge against in this game, thanks MC :wink: *slowly covers my still-red-from-Stephs-cheek right hand*

I think there are plenty of other people that have grudges against you. :lol:
  • :naughty::naughty:

im already scheming and plotting!! ;)
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

I think there are plenty of other people that have grudges against you. :lol:
    :naughty::naughty:

im already scheming and plotting!! ;)

I wasn't even the one that won, heck I was the first (active) villain dead. I will admit to making a show out of my last few days though :naughty:

• Oh this is brilliant ...there are people plotting before the CG even starts :D
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    @barrymcerlea but you are the one that killed me night one. :naughty:
    @barrymcerlea but you are the one that killed me night one. :naughty:

...it was Lawrence's idea! :scream: