EA Forums - Banner

CG - Pirates Vs Ninjas (18/18) Day 1 Ends Monday 10/17 A 6PM BST

Replies

  • Ok ok :D **** :D ****
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Is DE ..LC? Have I solved my first mystery?

    DE = LC
    You win, @IckabodSchrek!
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    moxxee wrote: »
    Is DE ..LC? Have I solved my first mystery?
    I'm a ftm EP with a LO that sttn most nights it seem like just yesterday I was trying to figure out bfp, mil, SIL,fil,Tia, dpo...but now I hv it dwn, I EP bc LO won't bf but thts better than me having to eff bc it's soooo much cheaper! Lol hth

    wth?
  • :o:o:o
    Just preposterous! I only maim, or seriously injure my partners! Who do you think I am, some sort of cold blooded killer? Oh... wait.

    I never got maimed... or injured. This most have started recently!!!
    moxxee wrote: »
    Is DE ..LC? Have I solved my first mystery?
    I'm a ftm EP with a LO that sttn most nights it seem like just yesterday I was trying to figure out bfp, mil, SIL,fil,Tia, dpo...but now I hv it dwn, I EP bc LO won't bf but thts better than me having to eff bc it's soooo much cheaper! Lol hth

    wth?

    Yeah... what?!

    @IckabodSchrek , I just found this out too. No one tells me anything!!!!!

    Ack! :s
  • Is DE ..LC? Have I solved my first mystery?

    DE = LC
    You win, @IckabodSchrek!
    What's my prize? Unenhanced torture when I lose?

    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Is DE ..LC? Have I solved my first mystery?

    DE = LC
    You win, @IckabodSchrek!
    What's my prize? Unenhanced torture when I lose?

    Prize is having fun and more experience for next game!
  • moxxee wrote: »
    Is DE ..LC? Have I solved my first mystery?
    I'm a ftm EP with a LO that sttn most nights it seem like just yesterday I was trying to figure out bfp, mil, SIL,fil,Tia, dpo...but now I hv it dwn, I EP bc LO won't bf but thts better than me having to eff bc it's soooo much cheaper! Lol hth

    wth?

    Okay..do we get an interpretation of your message Mox? :D
  • Gwent has been so freaking draining...!!!!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Gwent has been so freaking draining...!!!!

    I already got my trophy again. I had way better decks the second time around..I'm the gwent overlord. I love it .

    I just got to the land of 1000 fables again. I was tempted to go the Orianna route this time. But the fairy tales are fun!!!
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    Gwent has been so freaking draining...!!!!

    I already got my trophy again. I had way better decks the second time around..I'm the gwent overlord. I love it .

    I just got to the land of 1000 fables again. I was tempted to go the Orianna route this time. But the fairy tales are fun!!!

    What I am sucking at this time is all the fist fighting. Last time I had a trophy at that too but I am gonna do that later. I beat the tailor in Novigrad and just haven't done anymore lol
  • Arg, can I say I'll join, maybe I'll actually finish one of these all the way through for once?

  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Arg, can I say I'll join, maybe I'll actually finish one of these all the way through for once?

    Although you haven't made it through the past two games, you have had an impact on the game play. Whether you realize it or not.
  • Arg, can I say I'll join, maybe I'll actually finish one of these all the way through for once?

    Krysten-Ritter-Eye-Roll-Of-Disbelief-On-The-B-In-Apt.-23.gif
  • Arg, can I say I'll join, maybe I'll actually finish one of these all the way through for once?

    I'm not sure if we can say you won the last game with Ian and TB or not. :D
    But you can always join. ;)
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

  • id say add lance and TBelle, shes posted twice now.... muhahahaha
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • I was thinking about signing up as an alternate in case someone drops out again....
  • Taco_BeIIe wrote: »
    I was thinking about signing up as an alternate in case someone drops out again....

    sounds good!! ;)
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • I'll sign up, but only as an alternative. I suspect you'll be needing one.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • Scary kitty!!! @SakuraNeko08
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    Scary kitty!!! @SakuraNeko08

    o:)

    :p

    >:)
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!