EA Forums - Banner

CG - Pirates Vs Ninjas (18/18) Day 1 Ends Monday 10/17 A 6PM BST

Replies

• Taco_BeIIe wrote: »
    I was thinking about signing up as an alternate in case someone drops out again....

This is perfect :) if history has anything to show...
  • I asked Barry not too long ago, but, has anyone heard from Johnny ?? I miss him.. hope he and his family are doing well.
  • <comes in flops down in a chair>

I am in..

(and I would like to thank Turkey for giving me the heads up that this is even a "thing")

<looks around>

Soon.. umm.. is this like "Last post Wins" except with pictures? :|

• WATI WAIT I have this.. I read some stuff and things!

I am *TOTALLY* on board.. I love the circus, and ZOOS even.. OOOOOOHK!

++MOXXIEE

.. tell me when I have won this. :/
  • <comes in flops down in a chair>

I am in..

(and I would like to thank Turkey for giving me the heads up that this is even a "thing")

<looks around>

Soon.. umm.. is this like "Last post Wins" except with pictures? :|

11115836_20-gifs-that-prove-jennifer-lawrence-makes_t57b631ff.gif

++MOXXIEE

(I think you have won)

++MOXXIEE

++MOXXIEE

(I think you have won)

++MOXXIEE

Well COOL!

Sooooo.. umm.. where do I go to pick up our prize?
    :)

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    WATI WAIT I have this.. I read some stuff and things!

++MOXXIEE

(I think you have won)

++MOXXIEE

Well COOL!

Wait we get prizes. I may have tried harder if I knew we got prizes.
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    I asked Barry not too long ago, but, has anyone heard from Johnny ?? I miss him.. hope he and his family are doing well.

I have been wondering the same thing....he always seemed so good at picking up clues in the first ones I played and I missed his input last game. I hope all is well
  • meinaz wrote: »
    WATI WAIT I have this.. I read some stuff and things!

++MOXXIEE

(I think you have won)

++MOXXIEE

Well COOL!

Wait we get prizes. I may have tried harder if I knew we got prizes.

I'm onboard for pirzes...what do we win o:)
  • Whoooops...that should read 'prizes'...lol
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Whoooops...that should read 'prizes'...lol

You know you can edit your post if you click on the gear above the date and time of the post.
  • the prize is....@$1$% *$3)7*9)_ @!*)%)783 )56&**(

if you can translate it, you get it....
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
    I asked Barry not too long ago, but, has anyone heard from Johnny ?? I miss him.. hope he and his family are doing well.

I have been wondering the same thing....he always seemed so good at picking up clues in the first ones I played and I missed his input last game. I hope all is well

I saw Johnny showing as online for TD when EA forums were down. But he never posted or stayed around for long. He never did respond to the PM about needing some to replace Juliet in the last CG, but then I'm not sure he even logs in to this forum anymore.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

I saw Johnny showing as online for TD when EA forums were down. But he never posted or stayed around for long. He never did respond to the PM about needing some to replace Juliet in the last CG, but then I'm not sure he even logs in to this forum anymore.

Yeah idk.. he is my neighbor and he had been doing the quest stuff, but I never know if people change their names or anything until a week later @DunkinBonuts or @Annathewicked (<- for a little bit) or @HomerND84
  • Ok.. I have read up on everything. I think I understand all of the issues pertaining to the veximcation.

Please let me know if I got a detail out of synch, I only had so many spokes, playing cards and clothespins.

As I understand it.. the *BIG* thing vexing us is we are pretty sure Johnny has not watched "Game of thrones"..

My solution.. we allow a binge weekend where everyone watches "True Blood" so everyone can get on the same paramagraph?

Deal? :|
  • Ok.. I have read up on everything. I think I understand all of the issues pertaining to the veximcation.

Please let me know if I got a detail out of synch, I only had so many spokes, playing cards and clothespins.

As I understand it.. the *BIG* thing vexing us is we are pretty sure Johnny has not watched "Game of thrones"..

My solution.. we allow a binge weekend where everyone watches "True Blood" so everyone can get on the same paramagraph?

Your posting makes me suspicious as per usual

++GHallmark

:p
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    stephtog wrote: »
    Ok.. I have read up on everything. I think I understand all of the issues pertaining to the veximcation.

Your posting makes me suspicious as per usual

++GHallmark

:p

I think it was very premature to hop on GHall. He's posting the same as usual. :neutral:

++STEPHTOG
  • Only one thing to do.....

++EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:)
  • stephtog wrote: »
    Only one thing to do.....

++EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:)

Including yourself? :o