EA Forums - Banner

Should I spend donuts on cool brown house and cool homer?

I like the design of the house, don't really care about the skin that much. Should i get the combo?

Replies

• Depends on your donuts count and whether you have enough to splurge at the imminent hallowe'en update?
    I bought it this morning but only because I've been donut farming and decided to treat myself!
  • well i have alot of donuts
  • I think I'm going to pass on it. Already have plenty of homer skins. So it's a 70donut house basically that doesn't really fit in with my other houses.
    If you have special plans for it I think it might be worth it.
  • I think I'm going to pass on it. Already have plenty of homer skins. So it's a 70donut house basically that doesn't really fit in with my other houses.
    If you have special plans for it I think it might be worth it.

Well im gonna stick it in my residential area but thats it. Do like the looks of it
  • toddestan
    179 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    It's up to you. Cool Homer is one of the better Homer skins, with a pretty complete task list for a skin (1,2,4,6,8,10,12,24 hour tasks), and a couple of awesome animations - the 6 hour task with Homer riding his Fixie is great. On the other hand, there's a ton of Homer skins already and many of them premium.
  • larsyuipo wrote: »
    I like the design of the house, don't really care about the skin that much. Should i get the combo?

if you like it then might as well get it while you can get the donut rebate

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Bought it because I needed a 8-hour storable task that was premium. Homer is always on an 8-hour cycle to coincide with the Insanity Pepper game, and this gives a premium payout with an easy option to pull him out if an event starts, etc.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I am considering it, because I like having different houses. I probably won't use the skin much.
  • I've never regretted getting the combo. I use the house as a mansion's guest house and I love seeing Homer ride that bicycle around my town.
  • GET IT!!!!!! Its a beautiful building and I agree with barryriddl that Homer riding his fixie is really funny :)
  • Of course homer is so cool looking!
  • Definitely buy it
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Yes, it's one of my favorite houses. I have mine down by the beach and it looks great. I don't use the skin much, but the outdoor tasks are great.
  • I've had it for a long time. I love it. I have had it placed in front of the beach for years. I haven't moved it or touched it since. It's a good spot for it. And his tasks are fun to watch. But since its October I don't think I would recommend it now since the Halloween event is almost certainly around the corner. Unless u got enough to get that and whatever they give us for The Halloween event?
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Just bought it, i still have enough for Halloween so that's not a problem.

Love it already
  • Now I'm debating...
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I decided to get it. Replaced one of the generic houses in my residential area.
  • I love seeing the cool brown house in my town, I wish I could have more than one. Cool Homer is one of my favourite skins, his visual tasks are awesome and he just cracks me up with his little fedora :blush:
  • I got it with the original episode tie-in but I wouldn't have spent donuts on it! :tongue: