EA Forums - Banner

Too many 'update' threads

Replies

• imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    They are just trying to strike up a convorsation! The "what did you do with...." threads are great because they give people new ideas and pointers! There was not much need to post this thread. But this is just what I think. What about everyone else?
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    Herpaderp.

Srs though, I'm glad we finally got rid of the endless supply of "add me" threads
  • neXigram
    56 posts
    edited January 2013
    I say let people post whatever they want. You know what there is too much of? People who jump at the chance to tell someone to use the search bar, oh there was already a thread about this in 1998, use the search bar jeez!
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    neXigram wrote:
    I say let people post whatever they want. You know what there is too much of? People who jump at the chance to tell someone to use the search bar, oh there was already a thread about this in 1998, use the search bar jeez!

I think there are too many "too many" threads.

If there were just some threads stickied we would probably not see half the threads anyway.
    One update thread, one add-me thread, one "I want this and that" thread. It's not that hard.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    neXigram wrote:

You really should use the search bar... That comment was posted before! :lol:
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    neXigram wrote:

I really need to find that website were everyone gets those moving pictures! Already tried searching "oh snap!" on photobucket :wink:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    neXigram wrote:

I really need to find that website were everyone gets those moving pictures! Already tried searching "oh snap!" on photobucket :wink:

3ytht.gif
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    There's to many threads its like seriously every day we come here and Literally the whole first page is filled with threads it's getting rediculous
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    gchelf01 wrote:
    There's to many threads its like seriously every day we come here and Literally the whole first page is filled with threads it's getting rediculous

I thought that was the point of a general discussion forum lol :wink:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    neXigram wrote:

3ytht.gif

Ok that was awesome!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.