EA Forums - Banner

WHEN does the Daily Bonus activate?

No, but I've noticed that is starts earlier every day too. :?

Replies

• Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Mine is almost always 24 hours after the last time I got it, but sometimes it's only 23 hours.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited January 2013
    I noticed this as well. It's 3:55 PM where I am and I just got the daily bonus. I used to get it around 8 PM for as long as I can remember, but the past week or so it has come earlier and earlier.
  • joebeezyjh
    136 posts
    edited January 2013
    I normally get it the second or third time I play. But lately it has been earlier when u get it.
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I think I've noticed that the Bonus comes earlier during updates; I remember the same thing during Halloween, then it normalized, then it started coming earlier during XMAS, and has continued. I NEED CONSISTENCY DAILY BONUS!!!
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    I got two I'm one day once. One In the morning and one at night. Roughly, just over 12 hours apart.weird. Only happened the be time. But I have noticed it appearing slightly earlier.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    I swear the "Daily Bonus" comes earlier and earlier every day (I have never "time traveled" my device)...has anyone figured out what time this thing activates?

Complaining about the opportunity to win a brown fence even sooner?
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    Iv noticed it comes earlier for me sometimes too and one day i happened to miss it and it started from the beginning, so i just thought that possibly it goes earlier giving players a chance to get it each day, I have no idea on the mechanics of how it works but I think it does that so its not stuck at one time every 24 hours like collecting from freinds is allowing you to actually get it once per day.

When i collect from friends I can never collect at the same exact time everyday i usually miss it or forget and end up doing it an hour or two later and as the days go by it resets at a later time till eventually i have to skip it entirely and wait till i wake up the nxt mourning to collect which causes me to miss a whole day of collecting,

I think this is why the daily bonus resets at an earlier time so this does not happen and we are allowed to get our bonus everyday regardless the time we log on or the last time we got our daily bonus
  • AMSnake-o
    135 posts
    edited January 2013
    I swear the "Daily Bonus" comes earlier and earlier every day (I have never "time traveled" my device)...has anyone figured out what time this thing activates?

Ha! This.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    erlier today for me too!!!
  • lll3lucky
    543 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    AMSnake-o wrote:

Ha! This.

2 x @ this :D
  • GKpiggy
    148 posts
    edited January 2013
    Hmmm, mine seems to have moved back. It used to be first thing when I logged onto game in morning, now it is several hours later. I want my hedges early, damn it! :)
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    I never know the answer to this mystery.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!