EA Forums - Banner

Any point in going past 2 Billion?

For SH I've reached the cap at 2 billion and have a couple buildings left to finish upgrading. Do the points accumulate even though we can't see it going up? Did think of saving it but I suppose it's still good to clear away the upgrade icon, especially with x4.
But my mum says I'm cool

Replies

• Just curious, beyond the buildings, how did you reach 2 billion? I've built everything up except for 1.5 private islands and some executive resorts and only have a little over 1.3 billion. Are people buying 1000 yachts or something?
  • I did get some extra buildings ages ago which helped but what I've done is just set my timer for every 12 minutes and go in then, just while I'm working next to my phone.
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • You'll still see the points above 2 billion but no one else will, for now anyway who knows what will happen in the future.
  • I hope that there is a new awesome item for the 2 billion mark! I'm very close to 2 billion so just a little bit more grinding :) But I would much rather have some new land :0)
  • You'll still see the points above 2 billion but no one else will, for now anyway who knows what will happen in the future.

Am I missing where it shows me my points? In the build menu it's capped at 2,000,000,000, is there somewhere else that shows my total over this?
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • I hope that there is a new awesome item for the 2 billion mark! I'm very close to 2 billion so just a little bit more grinding :) But I would much rather have some new land :0)

Well, we got Paris Texan so maybe Nicole Rich? or Kim Karcashian? for 2 billion :smile:
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • Ratbag72 wrote: »
    I did get some extra buildings ages ago which helped but what I've done is just set my timer for every 12 minutes and go in then, just while I'm working next to my phone.

Ok, but what did you go in and buy with your resources? 100 polo fields?!

• thejanik3
    145 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I don't think you can even tell how far you've gone after 2 billion....
    The only places it says your Real Estate Value are
    1) Tap on a SH building (shows full number)
    2) Tap on Real Estate building (shows rounded number)
    3) In the store, in the SH section (shows rounded number)
    4) On friends list rankings (shows full number)

s2ecfp.png
  • [quote="stinkbugger;1462339"

Ok, but what did you go in and buy with your resources? 100 polo fields?!

[/quote]

It was 90% buildings (lucky enough to have extras) plus when something got full I'd just buy whatever to bring the total down, gold palm trees, fountains, polo field, solar panels, vineyards, just whatever would fit into the times I could log in.
    But my mum says I'm cool