EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Request for imo THE BEST UNDERRATED ONE-OFF CHARACTER

The "I Like That" lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2X1e9ZHxJg

Anyone else remember her?????

Replies

• You're asking them to put such an obscure character in the game when there are so many more important characters to be put in the game first?!

I like that.

One of my favourite episodes. I'd enjoy if they did a bit of a mini event surrounding spring break. Bring her in with her diner.
  • I literally laughed out loud at your comment.

Believe me there are so many people I want in, but if they're going to always toss a few random people in, then GIVE ME THAT LADY. To me she's on par with the "Yesssssssssss" man, etc.
  • mwdalton
    11557 posts Member
    DForDoink wrote: »
    You're asking them to put such an obscure character in the game when there are so many more important characters to be put in the game first?!

I like that.

One of my favourite episodes. I'd enjoy if they did a bit of a mini event surrounding spring break. Bring her in with her diner.

Ooh, yes, and they could give us the Sheriff and the alligator, too.
  • If we're gonna get her then I want the Sheriff,Kid Rock and The Alligator all at once
  • An some random college students ready to party
  • I want the Estonian Dwarf aka Mr. Burns's Lisa from Burns' Heir, Milhouse's stunt double, and an elf at Santa's Village. Maybe for Christmas.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6437 posts Moderator
    I like this idea

Characters
    Sheriff with Squad Car
    Velma with Everglades Diner
    Captain Jack
    Sepulveda

Buildings
    Six Toe Country Courthouse
    The Royal Fart Inn

Decorations
    Palm Corners Sign
    Spring Break Stage
    Airboat
  • LOL "stealing my Trailer....I like that"
    XD I dont remember that episode at all...what season is she from???
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.