EA Forums - Banner

HEY EA!!!!!

EA you scrued up, where is our apology at ? You said 4th all over the place, but ended it today.

Wink wink 15 Donuts wink wink.

Replies

• you want 15 for that? lol sure they didn't give us anything for other glitches and they give us 15 for this ? lol
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • You people are funny.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Day early on a task lots of people are through with......... I'm not crying
  • you want 15 for that? lol sure they didn't give us anything for other glitches and they give us 15 for this ? lol

lol when he mentioned that last night, I was like pshhh only 15?? 4X for 24 hours is worth way more then that

But they fixed it so all is well in the world lol
  • They gave it us back so no complaining! :D
  • Echo0006 wrote: »
    They gave it us back so no complaining! :D

There's Always Complaining............. :D
  • Yea a half a day extension wouldn't hurt EA.
  • Day early on a task lots of people are through with......... I'm not crying

If the problem hadn’t been mentioned here on the forum, I wouldn’t have known about it.

• I noticed the problem but forum is so screwed up I had no idea where/what/why anything was. I'm exhausted with the SH whatever it was, my now trashed town which I have to fix and the horrendous forum layout that keeps me entirely lost. I am exhausted. The google forum might still be engaged. Anyone wants they can come say good morning.
    I'll check in here like I did with tstoaddicts. Find an answer if there is one. Sadly I met friends here and feel like I'm being an 455 but I'm not I'm just tired.
    Hugs
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.