EA Forums - Banner

Here's an idea re: Springfield Heights...

Why doesn't EA either add 2-3 more characters to each building or permantly double the payout. Now that the 4x bonus is over I will go back to not caring. I actually enjoyed working on the Heights over the last couple of days.

Replies

• My sentiments exactly. SFH is like KL for me. Not enough land as opposed to too much, too many items as opposed to too few, and the rate of getting anything accomplished there is a slog. I think the biggest problem is the yoga mats. I can't seem to keep up with the demand at the normal rate. At 4x it worked a treat.
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    well it wouldn't be much of a mind numbing grind if they did that would it?
    :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3082 posts Member
    edited October 2016

You know, it has occurred to me that some of these updates are actually behavioral conditioning experiments, with us as the guinea pigs! :o
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator

You know, it has occurred to me that some of these updates are actually behavioral conditioning experiments, with us as the guinea pigs! :o

I have thought myself as well before, then they check the forum to see how we are responding and we end up in some weird medical journal somewhere.
    LOL
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • well it wouldn't be much of a mind numbing grind if they did that would it?

I have thought myself as well before, then they check the forum to see how we are responding and we end up in some weird medical journal somewhere.
    LOL

Not a medical journal, but a business training manual. Probably entitled "How To Tick Off Your Customers and Keep Them Coming Back". Written by a bunch of MBA's who think it stands for "must be a**holes".

But in all truthfulness, they didn't have to give us any bonus, so we should be very thankful they did.

Thank you EA, we really do appreciate when you give us things like this, but we act like spoiled little brats when things don't end up like we wanted them to.