EA Forums - Banner

EA please read.. All characters button...

DAZKIAN wrote:
I know this topic has been discussed in earlier tread...

And what exactly is a 'tread'? I think you're in the wrong forum

Replies

• DAZKIAN
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I meant thread.. :cry:

The Simpsons Tapped Out has lots of characters now.
    So, it will be useful if we got a button to show where they are and what they do..
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    DAZKIAN wrote:

So, it will be useful if we got a button to show where they are and what they do..

Ignore him. Most of us do. 8)
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013
    DAZKIAN wrote:
    Not sure if you're referring to my post (http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9250690.page#26822018), but I'll repost here anyway:
    dcline414 wrote:
    The developers need to make tapping a character in the collections menu center the screen on that character (like tapping their mission icon already does).

This problem should be as simple to solve as tapping Homer on this screen:

image.jpg
    I'm not trying to be a nuisance, but the menu already exists, as does the code to center on the character. It is probably the simplest feature possible to add, and would make so many customers (especially paying ones who have more characters) happy.
  • DAZKIAN
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Just read your earlier post... You right, simple addition to the character menu will be very helpful.. and the characters missing stories will end...
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    Totally agree, would be a fantastic feature to see exactly what your minions are doing, and where the hell they are hiding :evil:
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    DAZKIAN wrote:

I really hope that EA would consider to make an extra button in the next update, where it shows all the characters task and locations...

With increasing number of characters, it getting hard to find each one of them in a big SF...

Yes many times I have wanted this... Think you have all out doing asks n come back 8 hrs on to find ralf fannying about....
  • vampiresscro
    57 posts
    edited January 2013
    Isn't that annoying!. I disappoint myself when I realize that I have missed a portion of my population. I also agree with a character list that enables you to find each character with a greater ease than wondering around your Springfield. I like the idea of it being incorporated into your characters list.

I vote we all bombard the EA games 'contact (whatever)' n request this. We should all mention 'Fix the crashing' as well! (Hmm. I should start a thread involving bombarding EA with these two topics...)

Cheers!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Isn't that annoying!. I disappoint myself when I realize that I have missed a portion of my population. I also agree with a character list that enables you to find each character with a greater ease than wondering around your Springfield. I like the idea of it being incorporated into your characters list.

I vote we all bombard the EA games 'contact (whatever)' n request this. We should all mention 'Fix the crashing' as well! (Hmm. I should start a thread involving bombarding EA with these two topics...)

Cheers!

Even if we did this i doubt anything would actually happen tho :( probably worth a try tho lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    DAZKIAN wrote:

Just have those random quests, and when you're looking for that character, just click on the task and it will transport you to the character, though this is only a suggestion, it probably sucks efficiently wise
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Cheers!

Even if we did this i doubt anything would actually happen tho :( probably worth a try tho lol

I'm in just give me a time and a location and I'll start making the protest signs.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    Im always forgetting the tasks i put characters on (only when i need them ofc :P ) I think it would come in handy cuz there are quite a bit of characters to keep track of
  • Romelwashere
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    Im always forgetting the tasks i put characters on (only when i need them ofc :P ) I think it would come in handy cuz there are quite a bit of characters to keep track of

sureeEEEee
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    I see this issue is popping up yet again (as it will comtinue to do until EA adds this feature... or we find torches and pitchforks!)

<a href="http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9280920.page">Please add a Character Overview Screen!</a>
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    We should bump for a bigger chance of EA fixing this.
    so... bump
  • gottegris
    94 posts
    edited February 2013
    :!:
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    bump
  • nnutnut
    24 posts
    edited February 2013
    Watch them add this feature as the lowest in app purchase! Everyones a winner!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.