EA Forums - Banner

The up to date "Panoramic View" thread.

Replies

• rdog1328
    11 posts
    edited January 2013
    Peter, thanks for gathering the pictures!

I've had to add two more squares of land to add new buildings. Still a tiny 21 squares of land.

Here's a link of my updated SF, no hurry on my side.

1jfTDhV.png

Thanks again!
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Excellent job Peter. Somehow, I hadn't even seen half of these before, but now they're all in one place! Thank you!
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Sent you a PM Peter. Thanks!
  • Doh_Inc
    242 posts
    edited January 2013
    Oh wow! I really need to update mine. It's grown tremendously since that panoramic view.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Added zuzupj.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Sent you a PM pete :thumbup:
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Updated jaffaface.
  • fragrlr0ck
    88 posts
    edited January 2013
    What a great resource. I hadn't seen a few of these either. I thought I had bookmarked all the panoramic threads. It inspires me to take the time to put one together.
  • DocNo42
    25 posts
    edited January 2013
    So what software is everyone using to stitch their screen shots together? I have photoshop but it's been ages since I've used it to stitch anything together - I have Panorama and one other app I can't remember on my iPad, but I think it would take forever to do it on the iPad...
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    DocNo42 wrote:
    So what software is everyone using to stitch their screen shots together? I have photoshop but it's been ages since I've used it to stitch anything together - I have Panorama and one other app I can't remember on my iPad, but I think it would take forever to do it on the iPad...

I just manually paste them together in Photoshop Elements.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Updated rdog1328.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Wow, incredible work, peter! That must have taken some time, thank you! I'm going to enjoy poring over the pics later on!

*bookmarking the thread now*

Love, love, love it!
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Added NeoSEC28.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Added jtgroth.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Added NeoSEC28.

Thanks mate :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited January 2013
    Anybody, anybody at all want to do a panoramic picture of my town. I will forever be in your debt!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Anybody, anybody at all want to do a panoramic picture of my town. I will forever be in your debt!

I would by all means mate just one slight problem.....I dont know how :lol::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Thanks ¨Peter for posting this, and the others towns. There are a lot of nice towns/ideas :)
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Anyone figure out an easy way to make these. I tried just now but every time I move around to take a new pic the taskbar comes up. On an iPhone this is near impossible to do. I would love a panoramic view of my town!!
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Anyone figure out an easy way to make these. I tried just now but every time I move around to take a new pic the taskbar comes up. On an iPhone this is near impossible to do. I would love a panoramic view of my town!!

Every time you move, you have to wait untill the taskbar disappears. I play on an ipad, and have no idea how it looks on an iphone. Guess you need more screencaps than me.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!