EA Forums - Banner

A game within the game

Prev1
We're really grasping at straws to make this game interesting again, aren't we? :lol: glad you found something that works for you. I'm not that much of a risk-taker though.

Replies

• kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Risk my precious donuts? :shock: No way! :lol:
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    AMSnake-o wrote:
    We're really grasping at straws to make this game interesting again, aren't we? :lol: glad you found something that works for you. I'm not that much of a risk-taker though.

You're spot on with your first point. My original idea was to try and see just how quickly I could make my game crash but I found that wasn't as much fun as I'd hoped.

I'd really like to increase my land and decoration but we're all too aware of the consequences of doing that. If anyone has any other ideas, I'm all ears...
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Now that is living on the edge my friend. When I need an Adeline rush I will give this a whirl
  • dondono69
    38 posts
    edited January 2013
    Not a bad idea, i know I have hit the speed up button on accident quite a few times. My play stayle has changed. Only feverish tapping on the left side of the screen where the donut buttons is not.

I only have 8 donuts anyways. And no i have not purposely spent any unless it was in the tutorial which I now know I should have waited on all those. :twisted:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    :lol:
    dwrrf5.jpg
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    :lol:
    dwrrf5.jpg
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Now that is living on the edge my friend. When I need an Adeline rush I will give this a whirl

When I need an adrenaline I'll jump of a 10 story building,no way I'm risking my doughnuts.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    You crack me up Peru. Enjoy your trip tomorrow. :D
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    Lmao iv tried this not on purpose but many many times on accident when i go clicking to fast it happens quite alot but iv never actually paid donuts when i didnt want too. Iv never tried closing my eyes and doing it tho lol taking it to the extreme :wink:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    Omg I thought I was the only one! I always do this hehe and I've lost probably nearer to 50 donuts but ahh who cares. In fact I just did this during my two hour lecture on Individualism, way more fun!
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    AMSnake-o wrote:

You're spot on with your first point. My original idea was to try and see just how quickly I could make my game crash but I found that wasn't as much fun as I'd hoped.

I'd really like to increase my land and decoration but we're all too aware of the consequences of doing that. If anyone has any other ideas, I'm all ears...

I have recently discovered the ability to add moving pictures to posts.

Peru, snap out of it! For the love of Apacatequil (or any of the other 10 Incan Gods). I fear you are going mad. Tossing donuts away. Pure rot. Take your holiday, relax your tapping fingers and come back refreshed and ready to play. If you go off the deep end I'm afraid others (me) will follow.

Sheesh, why not try to get a street band together? Or have the entire town go on sin tasks: Sloth anyone?

Put the donut down and relax......
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Man you are one crazy duuude!! :lol: I dont think i could risk my donuts like that...for one my kids bound to talk to me & there goes two straight away lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I would play but I only have one doughnut, sorry :oops:
  • sk3ly
    61 posts
    edited January 2013
    umm you have set me thinking now peru!! as well as a massive TSTO fan, i also like a game of poker from time to time.... what you have discovered has led my mind to a showdown game where two players go head to head the winner being the closet to zero time left wins all the donuts!!!! now if we play this on "real corn" task that would be some serious donutage up for grabs ;)
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    A true adrenaline junkie. And yet I thought you were a slow tapper, Peruhomer :shock:
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited January 2013
    I've been playing this game since day 1!
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'll try it when the next level update comes out/ doughnut giveaway/ if I cheat, sucks only being able to buy a lousy fence :cry:
  • AMSnake-o
    135 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yeah honestly I feel the lack of update has cured me of my addiction. It's too bad because I'm currently job hunting and have time to spare. I took a weekend trip to Montreal and I'm cooking from scratch more, so I guess there's that. :)
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Playing TSTO the other day, I accidentally tapped on the speed-up with donuts button. Fortunately, I caught it in time and it cost me nothing. However, I did get a bit of a kick from catching it on time and decided to do it again with a low risk 2 donut cost.

I then upped the ante and started to try and leave it as late as possible to tap whilst raising the donut stakes. Becoming a bit of a master, I closed my eyes and then just guessed when it was the right time to tap.

I have now varied my gameplay by mashing all of my houses and characters with my fingers and waiting for the speed up to be activated. This seems to be the most fun way of playing.

So far I have lost 12 donuts.

The beauty of the game is that it's pointless and you can only ever lose and never win.

I post this thread to invite others to play but I don't suppose you will.

This thread made me laugh a while back, and thought I'd throw out a challenge after a near game-shattering experience:

Ultimate Challenge to the Criminally Insane:
    Corn1_zpsdf965275.jpg

Corn2_zpscb5b904e.jpg

Do you have nerves of steel? Maybe you're just a moron? Can you speed up your corn, take a screenshot, and stop the speed up? Who's coming with me?

(sorry, couldn't do it with 1080 Donuts - the max you can do...I accidentally clicked the speed up and then decided to test my nerves...cool as a cucumber!)

• mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited February 2013
    My heart raced, beads of perspiration dripped down from my temples as I felt my stomach twist in fear as I free fall without a parachute.

Thanks Simpsons0001 for the truly unique journey.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!