EA Forums - Banner

Guide on how to PM from mobile device

Seeing as a lot of people can't find how to PM, here's how I did it on my phone.

Down the bottom I have 4 icons, the first being a box with an arrow pointing in it. Click this as it takes you to your inbox. From there click "new message" and start typing the recipients name and it will pop up (I actually copied and pasted the person's name and had to delete the last letter/number of their name for it to pop up).
But my mum says I'm cool

Replies

• nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    thank you
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    oops!
  • I think most of us are still finding our feet with this new forum - great tip @Ratbag72
  • Yeah I'm still learning tricks, new forum is taking some getting used to. Some features I like, such as it takes you to your last viewed post when there are new posts.
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • The icons are on the top right of the screen for me but no arrow. Instead the icons have shapes and the envelope looking one brings me to a pop up window of my inbox with a new message option. Also I can't type punctuation or numbers any more, only what is on the alpha keyboard. I'm on iOS if that makes a difference.