The other entries are absolutely fab! Congrats everyone :D

Congrats kymie, it looks great!!
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    kymie1988 wrote:
    Omg I came 4th! Wow. I didn't expect that! :shock:
    The other entries are absolutely fab! Congrats everyone :D

Congrats! I would have ranked your entry higher!
    (and I guess I wasn't the first to have space invaders in my town)
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yay! Congrats to the winners! :)
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Aweome! Congrats to the winner and runners up!
  • lll3lucky
    542 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Congrats to all. It's nice to know that it was a legit contest :)
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Congrats to the winner!

Good thing I didn't enter. I would have been put to shame!
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited January 2013
    Nicely done to the winners :]

kymie's park is my fav.
  • JohnGalt85
    72 posts
    edited January 2013
    Congrats to the winner. I came in third, quite thrilled about that :)

The park entry was fabulous, might have to borrow some inspiration from that one :wink:
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thank you for all your kind words guys.
    I'm absolutely shocked! Even to come in at 4th, with a part of town I literally threw together in 5 Mins with some spare land. It worked out better than I expected!
    The winner and runners up all had great designs, Defo a hard bunch to compete with! *hats off to you all*

And thank you to the OP for a great legit contest! It's really nice to see some real contests around here, instead of scammers! Good job guys :D
  • Ransom1337
    74 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yeah great work Kymie1988 and JohnGalt85. Your entries ranked top on my "Aesthetically pleasing"-o-meter :)

Edit:

And thanks for the kind words about the contest. I'm an avid Tapped Out player myself so it's good to do something nice for the community.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Ransom1337 wrote:
    Hey all.

Thanks for all the members of this community who entered the competition, it was great fun seeing everyone's creativity.

You can see the winning snapshot, as well as the five runners-up here: http://bitofageek.com/news/tapped-out-results/

I hope you do another one sometime! I was working on one last-minute, when Origin went down, lol. *off to check the results* :)
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Ransom1337 wrote:
    Yeah great work Kymie1988 and JohnGalt85. Your entries ranked top on my "Aesthetically pleasing"-o-meter :)

Edit:

And thanks for the kind words about the contest. I'm an avid Tapped Out player myself so it's good to do something nice for the community.

Thanks for nothing Ransom1337 for ignoring my definitely deserving to be award winning entries, I shall hunt you down like the dog you are. Of course I do jest, thanks for posting here and running a legit contest, I bet it was fun going through all of these. Hopefully you do more in the future, even without the donuts nice to see other ideas.

Congrats JohnGalt, looks great as well.
  • Ransom1337
    74 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Ransom1337 wrote:

Edit:

Thanks for nothing Ransom1337 for ignoring my definitely deserving to be award winning entries, I shall hunt you down like the dog you are. Of course I do jest, thanks for posting here and running a legit contest, I bet it was fun going through all of these. Hopefully you do more in the future, even without the donuts nice to see other ideas.

Congrats JohnGalt, looks great as well.

Haha I was taking that post seriously for the first sentence and I felt really guilty! Not so much now :P

Which entry was yours?
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Super cool, congrats winners! :D
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited January 2013
    Congrats to the winner!

Good thing I didn't enter. I would have been put to shame!

I did enter and was put to shame :(

But congrats to those who won/came runner up. It looks like a few from the forums placed high so well done all, well deserved.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Ransom1337 wrote:
    Hey all.

Thanks for all the members of this community who entered the competition, it was great fun seeing everyone's creativity.

You can see the winning snapshot, as well as the five runners-up here: http://bitofageek.com/news/tapped-out-results/

Check you guys out! Kylie, John, Ric... So nice to see familiar folks at the top. Great job!
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    Congrats to everybody! All of the designs shown will provide great inspiration as I continue to build my little Springfield.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lak - I of course LOVE the avatar!!

Ransom - you said you received 335 entries, mine was number 264, don't you remember it, just kidding. Point is with all you saw I doubt there is any way to recall the three I sent in...though one might come to mind of Duffman doing very inappropriate things with the reindeer in the prison yard.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    Congratz to all the winners amazing designs :mrgreen:

Wow the 3d effect used for your town Kymiee is soo well put together!!!!!! I might steal some idea's :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!