EA Forums - Banner

PSA: You can move the monster fights

Just a small thing I noticed. When you click on the Monster-Fight tab it will take you to where the monster fight is happening. Sometimes that sends you somewhere, where you didnt want to go.

I just noticed that you can move those fight like you would move a normal building. You can bring them to your halloween area if you want so you don't teleport around so much.

Replies

• Haha, that's cool, I'll have to try it. Off topic, but has anyone tried rotating the Gargoyle wall? It seems to only have 3 orders of rotation, which just seems... Odd.
  • Super helpful tip. Just tried it and put them all next to the new items :) Thanks!
  • Thanks!
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Haha, that's cool, I'll have to try it. Off topic, but has anyone tried rotating the Gargoyle wall? It seems to only have 3 orders of rotation, which just seems... Odd.

I noticed this. Hopefully it's just a glitch that'll be rectified otherwise it's just dumb

• Thanks!
  • Super tip, Next fights I'll bring them together.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Have you noticed that at first you get three monster fights and then we only get two? I have four or five characters I can use but only two fights now... why?
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Have you noticed that at first you get three monster fights and then we only get two? I have four or five characters I can use but only two fights now... why?

Perhaps the monsters spawn at a certain rate? Still too early to really be sure about anything. It was the same for me though. Also got two fights next and that was after sleeping through the night.
  • I just got 6 available battles in the morning - too much for 4 fighters. Seems to be a certain spawning rate indeed.
  • Can anyone confirm that they respawn where you left them? It's gonna be annoying moving them every time I start a fight.
  • roshigoth1 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm that they respawn where you left them? It's gonna be annoying moving them every time I start a fight.

I can confirm that they do not respawn where you left them. My second set of monsters spawned somewhere else.
  • Thanks, good to know, because all my fights were behind tall or big buildings. I couldn't enjoy the animations. I will be moving them for now on.
  • Brabsel wrote: »
    roshigoth1 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm that they respawn where you left them? It's gonna be annoying moving them every time I start a fight.

I can confirm that they do not respawn where you left them. My second set of monsters spawned somewhere else.

Thanks for that. So much for keeping all the fights together. Not worth the trouble moving them every time.