EA Forums - Banner

I had to get the Cat Lady Bundle

Prev1
pollardjkp
28 posts Member
edited October 2016
I thought it was a fair deal.. Plus, I have wanted her for awhile. What does everyone else think about this?

Replies

• gregd8978
    87 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I had crazy cat lady already but I did buy the new crazy iguana skin and omg to funny to watch her throw iguanas :D
  • yep. I love her. Sadly right now I fear once I do EA will take away her kitties!! And I got witch Marge too. :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I ended up buying the haunted school or what ever its called. I need all the help I can get. There is a hurricane headed my way and I will probably be out of electricity for days. Totally sucks.
  • Thinking about crazy cat lady. Love playable characters.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • I just bought the Crazy Cat Lady! I wanted her for a while, but I always wait for bundles/rebates, and in my opinion a building + character + skin + facade (I already had the christmas skin from a previous year) are a good deal!
  • For anyone who just purchased this, did you receive the MAG points and the skin? All I got when I bought her was her and her house, no points and no skin.
  • I just bought the Crazy Cat Lady! I wanted her for a while, but I always wait for bundles/rebates, and in my opinion a building + character + skin + facade (I already had the christmas skin from a previous year) are a good deal!

I agree completely! Glad to know I wasn't the only one :)
  • @ slacker001, I got the skin and the MAG points after taking the skin out of the storage, on the character section. :)
  • @ slacker001, I got the skin and the MAG points after taking the skin out of the storage, on the character section. :)

Thank you!! I'd have never thought to look in there. :)
  • wadebear
    3874 posts Member
    And I got witch Marge too. :)

I don't see Witch Marge in the store outside of the Mystery Jack o' Lantern. Is that the only way to get her?
  • I bought this, this morning. I'd been looking at the Crazy Cat lady for a bit. Glad I bought her

Mands xxx
  • Guys I'm a bit confused about this. I don't have the Crazy Cat Lady and I see that the Crazy Iguana Lady is 150 donuts plus a rebate while the CCL is still available for 180 donuts. If I purchase the CIL bundle do I get the CCL with it?
  • glenjamin wrote: »
    Guys I'm a bit confused about this. I don't have the Crazy Cat Lady and I see that the Crazy Iguana Lady is 150 donuts plus a rebate while the CCL is still available for 180 donuts. If I purchase the CIL bundle do I get the CCL with it?

Yes. You get her house and the new skin. You just don't get the swamp (that's only for people who already had her And buy the skin... I didn't get the swamp either )
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    glenjamin wrote: »
    Guys I'm a bit confused about this. I don't have the Crazy Cat Lady and I see that the Crazy Iguana Lady is 150 donuts plus a rebate while the CCL is still available for 180 donuts. If I purchase the CIL bundle do I get the CCL with it?

Yes. You get her house and the new skin. You just don't get the swamp (that's only for people who already had her And buy the skin... I didn't get the swamp either )

No way! That is class. Cheers man!
  • Honestly, for me...i did not have CCL, but at the price for base character, new skin and house...WORTH IT! i have been eyeing her, Jasper, duffman and scorpio for the longest time. 1 down, 3 more to go. Heres hoping for an awesome black friday
  • glenjamin wrote: »
    Turkey1010 wrote: »
    glenjamin wrote: »

No way! That is class. Cheers man!

Cheers
  • I bought her too! Great deal. She was someone I wanted as well. Hoping for future rebate deals on Jasper, Duffman, and Scorpio!
  • Khorah
    182 posts Member
    She was on my "consider" list, but with a rebate and a skin.. well.. I bit..
    Not sure if I got MAG points tho.. hmmm.. the way this update has been going.. probably not :|
  • This is probably a stupid question. I'm new to the forum and I keep seeing people talk about MAG points, what are they?
  • kailadm wrote: »
    This is probably a stupid question. I'm new to the forum and I keep seeing people talk about MAG points, what are they?

When you buy a premiun item you get them or when you craft something new and place it you get them.

Easiest would be you craft a new fence and place it and you'll get the MAG points and you will also see what you can get there and how many you need for the next prize.