EA Forums - Banner

Space Mutant

Space Mutant has a 4 hour task earning 50 films, for those that didn't know.

Replies

• adruralo
    3288 posts Member
    So does Boobrella, crazy cat lady and count Burns
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Didnt know and i have them all. Thanks for the info
  • Crazy cat lady doesn't show a task for me for films. I just got her. Do I have to play through her regular quest line to unlock her task? I only bought her foot event currency!!! Don't want to waste hours before being able to get films!!
  • sheriday80 wrote: »
    Crazy cat lady doesn't show a task for me for films. I just got her. Do I have to play through her regular quest line to unlock her task? I only bought her foot event currency!!! Don't want to waste hours before being able to get films!!

I think @adruralo52 made a mistake here. My crazy cat lady has no task for earning any films and I've had her. Not sure about her skin since I haven't finished that quest line yet but none of her regular tasks give any films and I've never heard anything about her giving films either.
  • Darn it! I'd heard in a couple places she earned films.i guess she only fights monsters, but there aren't enough monsters to fight anyway!
  • I have not seen a task yet for her to have any event related task but ill keep watching in cse it pops up
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Seems her payout for fighting is the same as
    The non-premium characters. Since we seem to have an abundance of unemployed monster-fighters, this skin is not very necessary to this event.
    Post edited by brogames111 on
  • They might fix the event payout for ccl. I think they did that for tapball but a week later
  • Brabsel wrote: »
    sheriday80 wrote: »
    Crazy cat lady doesn't show a task for me for films. I just got her. Do I have to play through her regular quest line to unlock her task? I only bought her foot event currency!!! Don't want to waste hours before being able to get films!!

I think @adruralo52 made a mistake here. My crazy cat lady has no task for earning any films and I've had her. Not sure about her skin since I haven't finished that quest line yet but none of her regular tasks give any films and I've never heard anything about her giving films either.

Yes your right I did make a mistake. I meant Suzanne the witch, sorry for the confusion.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)