EA Forums - Banner

easter made it into halloween

not sure if its just me but, when viewing the halloween mysterybox it plays the easter 2014 mysterybox sound! OH THE HORROR!

Replies

• I don't feel this way, all the items from the mystery box are items you could have gotten already, and you can get plenty of other items from this event. The Easter prizes were all new and were the main event prizes, a lot of effort was put into trying to get the prizes, just to get unwanted repeat prizes, which made it frustrating.
  • Igcognita wrote: »
    I don't feel this way, all the items from the mystery box are items you could have gotten already, and you can get plenty of other items from this event. The Easter prizes were all new and were the main event prizes, a lot of effort was put into trying to get the prizes, just to get unwanted repeat prizes, which made it frustrating.

ye, but im just talking about the sound ;)
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    i don't know what happened here, but sorry for the duplicate post.
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Oh, sorry, didn't really notice the sound. I was just disappointed with not having much to choose from the boxes

• I heard it - thought I was nuts..... Thanks for confirming I'm not(at least not for that)
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently