EA Forums - Banner

Too much complaining

100% agree mate! I might come on here more often if I didn't have to sift through the pages since there are so many people trying to add friends when there are 8 friend pages already. Everyone knows the game crashes and everyone knows the game might reset, I don't need four billion posts reminding me. When it happened to me I contacted EA not the forums, they didn't get my game back but I got 200 free donuts.

Replies

• HeyMumandDad
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    acebrooker wrote:
    100% agree mate! I might come on here more often if I didn't have to sift through the pages since there are so many people trying to add friends when there are 8 friend pages already. Everyone knows the game crashes and everyone knows the game might reset, I don't need four billion posts reminding me. When it happened to me I contacted EA not the forums, they didn't get my game back but I got 200 free donuts.

Some people just need to learn to use their heads
  • Dean1dean
    57 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Hey,

I did not pay anything for this app. I will not buy donuts. I could not logon for half an hour last night. I had to go outside and read a book. I demand free things! I DEMAND free donuts. GIVE ME MORE FREE THINGS. Give me new levels and holiday packages. I'm sick of the holiday packages give me new ones. I want a new level I have not had a new level since yesterday.
  • edited January 2013
    acebrooker wrote:

Yes sir. And still they complain that EA doesn't rigorously check these forums and respond to endless queries.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited January 2013
    To be honest if they ain't gona put moderators on here then that's ea fault. Not good complaining about others people
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!