EA Forums - Banner

Boobarella is earning event currency. Want!!!

Prev1
EA make Boobarella available for purchase please!

Replies

• This!!! So much this!!! I've been waiting to buy her for (literally) years.
  • EA make Boobarella available for purchase please!
    redec69 wrote: »
    This!!! So much this!!! I've been waiting to buy her for (literally) years.

Are we allowed to post spoilers here?...do not read below unless you want spoiler...

11/1, 100 donuts
  • WOOT WOOT!!!!!
  • evant13579 wrote: »

Are we allowed to post spoilers here?...do not read below unless you want spoiler...
    I am game...spoil away.
    As for this event theme Boobarella is perfect since she is a monster movie theme actress. Come on EA. Pull the trigger.

I am game...spoil away.
    As for this event theme Boobarella is perfect since she is a monster movie theme actress. Come on EA. Pull the trigger.

11/1, 100 donuts was the spoiler ;)
  • Waiting until Nov 1st? What a crime...
  • petehd14
    2768 posts Member
    Until the last week of the event when she won't be of much help. It's ridiculous because its been years since she's last been offered.
  • That's too bad, but alas I'll be delighted to get my hands on her. Long awaited.
  • Now that they have killed XP, at least I will go down knowing that I spent the last of my donuts on boobs
  • petehd14
    2768 posts Member
    One of the moderators said that he contacted them and was told that the XP was coming back. I hope that is true, because the underlying issue that gave some people free donuts hasn't been fixed by the last two patches.
  • Me Too. And Suzanne the witch.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • petehd14 wrote: »
    One of the moderators said that he contacted them and was told that the XP was coming back. I hope that is true, because the underlying issue that gave some people free donuts hasn't been fixed by the last two patches.

true, those that abused the system already have massive donut stores they have accumulated. this change just hurts those of us long term players who worked hard for those bonuts and used it as incentive to keep tapping
    Now that they have killed XP, at least I will go down knowing that I spent the last of my donuts on boobs

This needs up votes! Lol (if we could that is)
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    evant13579 wrote: »
    Now that they have killed XP, at least I will go down knowing that I spent the last of my donuts on boobs
    :):):)
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • One might say it would have been a better idea to re-release her at the beginning of the event to help players get ahead instead of skin that does little to nothing to help with the event.
  • Johnny2bd wrote: »
    One might say it would have been a better idea to re-release her at the beginning of the event to help players get ahead instead of skin that does little to nothing to help with the event.

Now the problem with that is... it makes sense.
  • She can earn 50 event currency every 4 hrs
  • I have been waiting for booberella for the longest time too. I didnt really go into premium player mode until after the second halloween she was released. So happy shes back!

Now if they would re-release father sean!
  • She can earn 50 event currency every 4 hrs

Anxiously awaiting her re-release.
  • besides Boobarella and Suzan the Witch, does any other characters have event currency? (thats not a kid or fighter)
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish