EA Forums - Banner

Boobarella is earning event currency. Want!!!

2Next

Replies

• besides Boobarella and Suzan the Witch, does any other characters have event currency? (thats not a kid or fighter)

The green blob guy that comes with the drive in theater
  • besides Boobarella and Suzan the Witch, does any other characters have event currency? (thats not a kid or fighter)

thanks

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

thanks

And count burns
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish

thanks

And count burns

thanks

thanks

And count burns

thanks

got Count Burns out, forgot i even had that skin

• datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    besides Boobarella and Suzan the Witch, does any other characters have event currency? (thats not a kid or fighter)

It was posted by others but count burns and the monster with the movie theatre. Name was Space mutant
  • Johnny2bd wrote: »
    One might say it would have been a better idea to re-release her at the beginning of the event to help players get ahead instead of skin that does little to nothing to help with the event.
    She's a skin? Or di I get that wrong.

Beginning of event would have been useful.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    besides Boobarella and Suzan the Witch, does any other characters have event currency? (thats not a kid or fighter)

It was posted by others but count burns and the monster with the movie theatre. Name was Space mutant

i've been busy and with all the drama of everything going on guess i missed it.

• It's too bad devil Flanders doesn't earn. I paid out the nose last year for him. Cost like 200 dagnuts.
  • I want kang and kodos
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!