EA Forums - Banner

Snow

Prev13
I will miss it, but for now I'm sick of snow.
I want to see my town green.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    What i would like to see whether it is possible is:

* To be able to switch between Snow n Our Beloved Greenary (When we want to, like the decorations on houses sorted thing.

* Switch between Night & Day - The night shots people have shown are awesome!!

* Crashing issues sorted once and for all

Might be a long shot but would be nice :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • yoss2013
    65 posts
    edited January 2013
    No.

Every time I start the game I do it with my fingers crossed. Please let it be green again!

But alas... :D
  • Ransom1337
    74 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    I know I am going to be in the vast minority here, like possibly only one other person will agree, but I think I am going to miss the snow. Having seen a few shots sans snow everything is just so, so green and kind of boring. I like the contrast the white presents.

The white presents no contrast at all! Almost everything is white :(

And on top of that, the shrubbery and trees are an eyesore.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    What i would like to see whether it is possible is:

* To be able to switch between Snow n Our Beloved Greenary (When we want to, like the decorations on houses sorted thing.

* Switch between Night & Day - The night shots people have shown are awesome!!

* Crashing issues sorted once and for all

Might be a long shot but would be nice :D
    Always wanted to know how to make these night shots?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ransom1337 wrote:

Almost everything being white....because of the snow.....how strange :lol::lol::lol:
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Ransom1337 wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    I know I am going to be in the vast minority here, like possibly only one other person will agree, but I think I am going to miss the snow. Having seen a few shots sans snow everything is just so, so green and kind of boring. I like the contrast the white presents.

And on top of that, the shrubbery and trees are an eyesore.

See I think the white presents a nice contrast, but yes, almost everything is white. Agreed on the shrubbery and trees, that is why I ask to have them in bloom. Maybe I need to back up, with the grass I find it a bit boring because than there is just too much green.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Part of me will miss it, it is nice and would be great if we had the option to change the seasons when we wish. Fall and early spring would also be good for a change.
    Right now in my real yard I am looking at a dozen bright red cardinals against the brilliant sparkly white snow. Ah, just so beautiful.
    2q03olw.jpg
    I am a snow lover what can I say but do love spring when it comes around too lol.
    I guess I am a girl for all seasons!
    r29a12.jpg
  • Ransom1337
    74 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ransom1337 wrote:

Almost everything being white....because of the snow.....how strange :lol::lol::lol:

Hmm, I think you missed the point. I was saying that due to almost everything being white, there is little contrast. Contrast is when two things are very different to each other.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ransom1337 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ransom1337 wrote:

Hmm, I think you missed the point. I was saying that due to almost everything being white, there is little contrast. Contrast is when two things are very different to each other.

No i got your point, it was a joke! i know what contrast means thanks!!! :evil:
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I was so sick of the green that I loved everything about the snow. I think not seeing it for a while made me respect the green more. I will still miss the snow, but I look forward to seeing the green again. I'm sure ill get sick of it within a month and want snow to come back.
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    I was so sick of the green that I loved everything about the snow. I think not seeing it for a while made me respect the green more. I will still miss the snow, but I look forward to seeing the green again. I'm sure ill get sick of it within a month and want snow to come back.

Same with me.
  • Ransom1337
    74 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ransom1337 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ransom1337 wrote:

Oh right, sorry if I offended you. I didn't realise it was a joke.
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ransom1337 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ransom1337 wrote:

FunnyPart-com-take_a_chill_pill.jpg
  • MayorMcCheez
    150 posts
    edited January 2013
    What are the chances that having the snow and all of the snowy details (snow on trees, etc) puts additional burden on the system/servers, and factors into the instability, thereby causing more crashes? As would all, I'd like to see more stability, and if the snow has to go, then I am all for it.

My Springfield was built in the snow, so I'd like to see it green for a change.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Ah internet sarcasm, always a great read.

Yes, I guess I am excited to see how my town that I redesigned in the snow will translate to the green.

I do like the idea of being able to switch, and night would be fun. Now that I stitched everything in Photoshop I can actually play with that when I have time
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:

So it is in real life...
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    That pill aint big enough to chill me! Ive gone green like the Hulk :evil: :lol::lol::lol:
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    That pill aint big enough to chill me! Ive gone green like the Hulk :evil: :lol::lol::lol:

Lol!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Lol!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    What are the chances that having the snow and all of the snowy details (snow on trees, etc) puts additional burden on the system/servers, and factors into the instability, thereby causing more crashes? As would all, I'd like to see more stability, and if the snow has to go, then I am all for it.

My Springfield was built in the snow, so I'd like to see it green for a change.

My Springfield was too but im a bit afraid of how its going to look once its green I cant even remember what my town was like when it was green I'm pretty sure i was just finishing off the school at that time, feels like years ago tbh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!