EA Forums - Banner

How much monsters for multiple fighters have you had so far?

Prev13
karakira4s
178 posts Member
edited October 2016
I had only one and that makes me sad. :disappointed:

Replies

• Two, I think

Maybe three
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I didn't have any for the first few days. Now I seem to get one that can have two fighters every other time. I have never had one that can have more than two people fighting.
  • Haven't had any. :(
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    Atleast two every day except today and the first day where I had none.
  • Only 2 so far...
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    Three so far.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    just one
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Three so far, kind of wasted the first one as hadnt realised what it was ...
  • Three tops and that's counting one possible one at the very beginning of the event when I didn't understand the system and didn't assign two people to it.

I've had the opportunity to use the CCL's new skin exactly once; outside of that I can always get by with using the non-premium characters to fill the slots.
  • Had three monsters I could double team on. So far I haven't seen any monsters where I could set 4 characters on at once, although I'm not sure if those are available yet (only saw a screenshot).
  • three so far.... still waiting to see a 3 or 4 fighter monster
  • Usually 2 throughout the day... but after I've slept and then wake up and play the most I've had was 5.
    My boyfriend on the otherhand, (I've been playing his game cause he's away for work with no internet access) gets like 6 overnight, which at least half of are yellow! I play his game and my game at the same time, do the exact same things and somehow he's always getting a ton of monsters. Really unfair - especially considering the yellow ones have 2 characters so they pay out more.
    But we already did it. It took seven hours, but we did it. It's done.
  • Up to right now, I've gotten 3.
  • karakira4s wrote: »

cheer up kara, you can have some of mine if you want :) ive only had about 2-3 so far though.
  • Two so far.
  • Three, but I messed up on the first two. Tip: don't use autofill!
  • Funny, I didn't even realize there was an autofill option.

I think I've had four or five two-fighter battles so far. I didn't get many yesterday, but I've gotten two-fighter battles every time today.
  • evant13579 wrote: »
    karakira4s wrote: »

cheer up kara, you can have some of mine if you want :) ive only had about 2-3 so far though.

I'd take them, do you offer free delivery? :biggreen:
  • Thanks for sharing and please continue!

Not surprised, I knew it would be so (unfair), just like with the warhead from Space Rocket. Sometimes I think that some accounts have a kind of mark which makes them unlucky. :smile:
  • Probably 5 now :wink: