EA Forums - Banner

*Spoilers* Anyone want to discuss The Walking Dead season 7?

Prev13456789
happyone2323
1491 posts Member
edited October 2016
Less than 2 weeks away.
I'm ready to find out who Negan's victim(s) is. I'm tired of waiting as I'm sure everyone else is.
I'm really afraid it's my favorite character.
Anyone see the new trailer released yesterday?
Post edited by happyone2323 on
BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I just finished season 6 a couple days ago. I am having a real tough time keeping going. The people on people violence gets to me.
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    It better not be Glenn or Daryl.

@moxxee
  • Yeah the people are scarier than the walkers. I read that Negan is far worse than the governor.

I'm invested in these characters, for a long time now. I've got to see what happens. Although there usually is at least one scene in every episode where I utter the phrase "I hate this show"
  • ^ Completely agree. And yet I keep watching.
  • @maryclaire1 Glen is my favorite. Closely followed by Carol and Daryl.

It better not be them.
  • Yes, great topic. I love the show. I recently started reading the comics and am up to date. Negan is a superb villain, he will grow on you in time. That might be hard to believe given the departure of a major cast member, better prepare for the worst. I am pretty sure it will be an extremely brutal and emotional scene. All spoilers aside I hope it stays true to the comics.
  • @matulaboola I haven't read the comics, but I know who the comic book victim is. NO! It can't be. They must change it.

I can't imagine ever liking Negan although many seem to like him or rather appreciate him.
  • @happyone2333 the cliffhanger for season six is what drew me into the comics. I was hungry for more and curious about the storyline. This new season looks promising. I have to check out the new preview you mentioned. Thanks for that tip. I look forward to this thread discussion since there is a huge TWD fan base.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I have the comics and started reading them. Real life got in the way and I haven't finished. I may go back and continue.
  • @matulaboola I'm glad your here. I love to read about the differences between what happened in the comics and the show.
    I hope you'll share. Maybe one of these days I'll start reading the comics.

This season looks to be brutal and heartbreaking.

P.S. I love the talking dead too
  • johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2016
    maybe we could make a shared PM here and watch together?
    No talking during the show only commercials unless you feel the need to shout out oh ****
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    Omg, I heard Neegan was casted.

@kyaray :smirk:
  • @johncolombo Great idea! Definitely commercials only.
  • Here is the NYCC walking dead panel from last week if anyone is interested. (I'm watching it now)

[xyoutube]
  • I wonder how many different characters they shot a Negan kill for since shows usually like to do a few fakes along side the real one in case something leaks.
  • I wonder how many different characters they shot a Negan kill for since shows usually like to do a few fakes along side the real one in case something leaks.

I could be mistaken but I think they filmed them all for this reason. Something along these lines or so I think they discussed on talking dead.
  • Yes, great topic. I love the show. I recently started reading the comics and am up to date. Negan is a superb villain, he will grow on you in time. That might be hard to believe given the departure of a major cast member, better prepare for the worst. I am pretty sure it will be an extremely brutal and emotional scene. All spoilers aside I hope it stays true to the comics.

This. Ive read the comics and I can't wait for this season to unfold. It's going to be really hard to get through the graphic and gory loss of a favorite character ( Staying true to the comics - I hope * fingers crossed. Otherwise, still hard no matter who). Once it's said and done and we all process it though, the rest of the season is going to be so rad. I really can't wait to see next season, etc. The graphic novels are legit amazing. Robert Kirkman is amazing. P.s has anyone read the outcast comics? So good!

Anyway, yeah, although i have some qualms with the way Negan ran his ship, I agree, he is totally a likeable character! And yes, casting,... They picked an amazing actor to play him too! <3:*

Cannot wait!!!!!
  • happyone2323
    1491 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    You guys are making me want to read the comics. I may have to start at the end of this season.

Walking Dead special on tonight :
    The Walking Dead: The Journey So Far
    The cast and producers of "The Walking Dead" recount the epic journey that the characters have experienced through the first six seasons of the show.
  • You will not be disappointed. Guarantied. If you have a library card then I would recommend "taking them out" online. Or nothing beats holding the compendiums and actual graphic novels in your hands of course.

I got home from work a few hours ago and didn't get a chance to watch it yet, but it is recorded. The premiere is going to be bananas.

P.s. I did watch the third episode of Westworld. So insanely good. I can't believe how intricate it is. We are definitely along for the ride too with that show. Amazing, in a word.