EA Forums - Banner

Shinning hotel

Prev134
Has this been released before or will it only be available as a bundle?

Replies

• Its coming up as a bundle with the Shinning Maze, Don't know the date though
  • Its coming up as a bundle with the Shinning Maze, Don't know the date though
    10/18
  • I hope it will still be available on its own to those who already bought the maze last year as this is one of the items i really want from this event
  • I hope it will still be available on its own to those who already bought the maze last year as this is one of the items i really want from this event

Agreed. I definitely want it to go with my maze.
  • I want both! Glad I didn't buy the Battle Dome now. :smile:
  • The maze is not a unique item so you'll be able to get the bundle- you'll just have two mazes.
  • Did you know that the "snow" in the maze scene of the Shining is actually salt and stryofoam?
    The same salt and styrofoam was used for the Hoth scenes in Star Wars episode:V !!!!! :astonished:
  • @heyababy47428 No i did not! Seems kinda icky though...didn't Nicholson spit all over that?

Just wanted to mention my 13 year old saw your avatar while I was on the forum yesterday and I honestly thought I was going to need to get her oxygen !
  • I've been to the actual hotel. definitely going to buy it!
  • @heyababy47428 No i did not! Seems kinda icky though...didn't Nicholson spit all over that?

Just wanted to mention my 13 year old saw your avatar while I was on the forum yesterday and I honestly thought I was going to need to get her oxygen !

hahahahaha, yea thats my Halloween avatar :smiley:
  • thejanik3 wrote: »
    The maze is not a unique item so you'll be able to get the bundle- you'll just have two mazes.
    That's good to hear, as I have the maze from last year.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • adruralo52 wrote: »
    thejanik3 wrote: »
    The maze is not a unique item so you'll be able to get the bundle- you'll just have two mazes.
    That's good to hear, as I have the maze from last year.

Yeah I'm happy too. I'd be beyond pizzed if we missed out on another bundle because we already had one of the items.
  • Don't really want a second maze but most definitely want the hotel so if it's only available as a bundle then looks like I'll have to get it that way even though it's a possible waste of donuts ( haven't checked out the cost ).
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    eltoncc wrote: »
    I've been to the actual hotel. definitely going to buy it!

I live near it...... we're going up next weekend for one of their ghost tours.....

and yes, I need the hotel- glad I can get more than one maze and still buy the bundle it sounds like
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Been waiting for this one for some time.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • eltoncc wrote: »

I live near it...... we're going up next weekend for one of their ghost tours.....

and yes, I need the hotel- glad I can get more than one maze and still buy the bundle it sounds like
    don't get snowed in lol
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

don't get snowed in lol

Not too many worries on that this time O year..... our snowiest month is like march :D

Never can tell though - I'll do my best! Mostly I'm hoping for a ghost or two.. Spooky either way - the Hotel is Marvelous!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently

I live near it as well, can see Mt Hood on any day its clear :smile:
  • that would be fun to visit - i aint afraid of no ghost :#
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Does anybody know if the hotel comes with a bonus %?