EA Forums - Banner

Have you been notified that you've been promoted to a level 2 account?

If not, then no avatar for you, my friend.

Replies

• mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    joebeezyjh wrote:
    Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong. My avatar doesn't show up. Does that mean the pic is to big or something. Or maybe cuz I'm using a iPhone. I copied a pic from yahoo and all that appears is an outlined box. Can anyone clarify how the avatar works. Thanks and sorry if this is a repeat thread I searched but couldn't find an answer.

Should be no bigger than 150 x 150 pixels, do you know what yours is? I would use imgur.com. That is where I was pointed when I first had this available, much easier working with it on an iAnything device and you can resize there.
  • joebeezyjh
    136 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    joebeezyjh wrote:
    Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong. My avatar doesn't show up. Does that mean the pic is to big or something. Or maybe cuz I'm using a iPhone. I copied a pic from yahoo and all that appears is an outlined box. Can anyone clarify how the avatar works. Thanks and sorry if this is a repeat thread I searched but couldn't find an answer.

Should be no bigger than 150 x 150 pixels, do you know what yours is? I would use imgur.com. That is where I was pointed when I first had this available, much easier working with it on an iAnything device and you can resize there.

Thanks ill try that site.
  • joebeezyjh
    136 posts
    edited January 2013
    Still need help how do u no how many pixels it is and how to make it smaller. And do u just copy and paste it. Remember I'm using an iPhone.
  • joebeezyjh
    136 posts
    edited January 2013
    All right end of thread I figured it out. And thanks for helping
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.