EA Forums - Banner

Town Square Permanent ?

I could not find a thread for this so please excuse me if this has already been discussed.

I bought the new cobblestone roads and got the Town Square. I know I can permanently make new cobblestone roads, but the option to buy more Town Squares is temporary. Ends with the event.

Is this an oversight or what ?

Replies

• IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I've been wondering about this also. There is definitely a date on it when it goes away- end of event. Wish it would be around permanently. I really don't want to buy a bunch for donuts just to stick into inventory in case I want later.

I have a feeling this might be needed in a redesign after this event is over...there a lot of stuff :|
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • They're temporary. Buy them now or regret not getting more later.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    They're temporary. Buy them now or regret not getting more later.

This is exactly what the voices in my head are saying to me. Are you one of them ?

I bet we have all been subliminally brainwashed.
  • Why do we need more than one? Towns only ever have one town square. Don't buy any more. Problem solved. The oversight was in not making it "unique".
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Why do we need more than one? Towns only ever have one town square. Don't buy any more. Problem solved. The oversight was in not making it "unique".
    Totally agree.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Why do we need more than one? Towns only ever have one town square. Don't buy any more. Problem solved. The oversight was in not making it "unique".

Except some towns have bigger squares than others ....
    2x2 3x3 4x4
    And for those who want town rectangles
    1x2 1x3 1x4 1x5
    2x3 2x4

Plus many many other options.... Variety is the spice of life.
  • they could go well with mansions, montessori school, and country club. i'll probably pick up a couple for later designing
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish