EA Forums - Banner

Last Years Halloween Event

Prev1
One thing that I now appreciate about last years Halloween event is the diversity of the NPC nightmare characters you could tap. Each one of them was unique and the best part was them being offered at the end of the event for a reasonable amount of donuts. I immediately bought the skeleton one and happy to bring him out of storage for this event. Hopefully for next years Halloween, EA introduces a new npc for every act of the event because I think we would all enjoy an assortment of monsters running around our towns.

Replies

• +1

I liked last year's event too.
  • The gremlins from 2013 were my favorite. I'm still waiting for EA to release that NPC.
  • Absolutely would love one of the gremlins!
  • @jimmyj88mph
    Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay and keep your hands in the car at all times.
  • The gremlins from 2013 were my favorite. I'm still waiting for EA to release that NPC.
    Maybe they're saving them to bring back in a future event? Fun, like those crazy Christmas elves? I'd like to see those back or for sale too.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    The gremlins from 2013 were my favorite. I'm still waiting for EA to release that NPC.
    Maybe they're saving them to bring back in a future event? Fun, like those crazy Christmas elves? I'd like to see those back or for sale too.

I really wanted the Christmas elves. It is too bad that they waited until later to start releasing the tapping characters as NPCS.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    The gremlins from 2013 were my favorite. I'm still waiting for EA to release that NPC.

I really wanted the Christmas elves. It is too bad that they waited until later to start releasing the tapping characters as NPCS.
    Next best thing to ..LEPRECHAUNS!!! >:)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • People complain about NPCs but I think they are so much fun to tap! I say bring'em on!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    People complain about NPCs but I think they are so much fun to tap! I say bring'em on!

I like my NPCs. I can't imagine how much time it would take to put them all on tasks if they were all playable characters.
  • I love the NPC's! I do wish, when they do release them, they weren't quite so expensive! At a lesser cost I'd buy them all! Or maybe add a modest multiplier to justify the cost. ..... I did love the gremlins!
  • I took a break for a few months last year, and last years Haloween is the only one I missed.
    So I'm looking forward to the Helter Skeleter being released soon again and one I just obtained which was from last year was Star Spawn. I will be very happy with both.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Yeah the Helter Skeleter one is very cool and only 25 donuts I believe!
  • I love tapping the NPC's. Snowball and the tumbleweed crack me up when I find them. lol I think I've gotten at least one NPC from each event since I started playing :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I love my NPCs. I bought Disco Zombie last year. I still love tapping my Dozersauras (who's real name I can't remember.

fo real
  • I hated the snakes and bunnies. They were too difficult to find.
  • petehd14 wrote: »
    I hated the snakes and bunnies. They were too difficult to find.

That was to true. I still like last years variety much better then this years same old flying dog things over and over. Not trying to be negative just my opinion
  • petehd14 wrote: »
    I hated the snakes and bunnies. They were too difficult to find.

That was to true. I still like last years variety much better then this years same old flying dog things over and over. Not trying to be negative just my opinion

I'll agree that this years npc variety is kind of a bummer in comparison to last years but at least the character prizes are far better.
    I'm hoping next year we get something really cool like vampires or killer scarecrows. I can just picture one with a jackolantern head lurking around my Springfield.

• I missed a lot of events because i haven't played in a year and now i sad i missed so many yummy events.
  • Killer clowns carrying flaming jack-o-lantern heads. :naughty:
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.