EA Forums - Banner

Who still buys donuts?

Prev13
I do!

Replies

• Me too, I buy a few each month on pay day.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • After quitting smoking after 30 years, I found myself with lots of extra ❤️❤️❤️❤️-away money that I was spending on 3 packs a day. Between purchases, glitches and fight clubs, I have more donuts than Krispy Kreme.

With EA virtually giving donuts away nowadays, I rarely buy more after amassing a stockpile.
  • Why do I get the feeling this thread will turn into another one of those purchasers vs farmers thread?
  • johncolombo
    11198 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Why do I get the feeling this thread will turn into another one of those purchasers vs farmers thread?

because it will?
    zzi0hwlapyqp.gif

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Definitely see this thread falling out quickly. But. I buy bunches and when I'm big enough I'll farm some but I'll always buy cuz I'm an artsy fartsy pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and don't see me giving up the land needed or put in the serious labor required to farm :) cuz I may be a bee-och I'm still pretty. :tongue:
    some of the coolest towns I've seen have been farmer towns. But the best designs... well I want that award one day. :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • cuase you need them to get what you want
  • i dont buy anymore because most items get rereleased and arent rare anymore so theres no rush to buy, theyll always be back in a year or so.
  • My friend still does! She is just as high level as me and about the same progress but she doesn't care to farm she just spends the money and gets her donuts she loves the game and plays every day.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • The police!?
  • ASoldiersEyes
    181 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I quit buying donuts a loooooong time ago... But... Still enjoying all the premuims though!!! Hahaha lmao
  • I donutfarm AND buy donuts. EA needs to earn money with tapped out, or they'll end the game.
  • I'm saving up to buy, Google Opinion Rewards. Not going very fast. EA already has like $25 of my/Google's money. Otherwise I'm not spending.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I donutfarm AND buy donuts. EA needs to earn money with tapped out, or they'll end the game.
    Same
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • I buy if I'm short and won't be able to get some from farming before the timer runs out for limited items. I foresee this happening before the end of the event. There are 2 things I have enough for now, but at least 4 things total I want (possibly 6).
  • I donut farm and tend to buy about $20 of scratchers per event. I'm not a completionist but have sunk a far larger amount of money in this game than I ever imagined. To me, after all that support $20 an event is a fair price.
  • i'm constantly waiting for a Gill sale on donuts...i guess they've stopped doing them :disappointed:
  • I use QuickThoughts and Swagbucks to save up Amazon gift cards. If there's a good deal on donuts, or I'm short for something I want, I'll use it towards Amazon coins to buy donuts.
  • Me. Not regularly, but yes. I do.

Haven't the patience for donut farming. I'm too busy trying to get my 8 year old to do math on a daily basis!
  • I buy and farm.
  • I still spend my $$ on this game :mrgreen: I use the collider and convert my excessive amount of Springfield cash into donuts as well, but I still buy some.
    D'oh!!