EA Forums - Banner

Halloween Act 2 Lost In La Monstra Part 9 Help?

2Next

Replies

• AlemaM95 wrote: »
    I'm having this same problem
    What is your game level?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Do you know how to clear the games cache on your device? Do that, power off&on, see if that clears it.
    I'd tell you to contact EA support, but I myself have never successfully contacted them so obviously I don't know how to do it. :neutral:

Yeah I just had to contact them and let them know everything what's wrong with it. Will probably repost if I get it sorted or not.
  • Do you know how to clear the games cache on your device? Do that, power off&on, see if that clears it.
    I'd tell you to contact EA support, but I myself have never successfully contacted them so obviously I don't know how to do it. :neutral:

Yeah I just had to contact them and let them know everything what's wrong with it. Will probably repost if I get it sorted or not.
    If you can get to the 'call back' option, that works the best. And don't be afraid to keep contacting until you get a fix. Sometimes it takes a few attempts to get through the script readers :s
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • So I think I found out this problem, you need Springfielders who aren't basically a main character or anyone who fights the monsters, basically making it impossible for newer players who don't have them kind of characters, GG EA.
  • I am having this same problem
  • AlemaM95 wrote: »
    I'm having this same problem
    What is your game level?

I'm only level 9, just started playing.
  • This is very bad news for newer players. :#
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    my characters all had the task in yellow at the top of their lists when I tapped any one of them. (try everyone individually?) (sometimes I've had to send only 2 characters twice to stuff like this, etc.)

there was also a large special batch list of freaks made for this task, along with a screen attempting to sell you a pay character on top of it, like ad space. That's busted in your game apparently. so the programming may be rough around the edges. If you have almost none of that big list of characters who can do the task, and it has to subtract all those names off the list before it shows you the reduced to nada list.... maybe it sprained something. One of the many aspects they don't test thoroughly enough? Eh. There's time, which is sort of good news. If this is the type of thing that's obvious enough to get patched, it'll happen "soon" but not soon enough to do you a whole lot of good in terms of reaching prizes as a low level player.
  • it's strange they would have totally forgotten to allow for new players here.

maybe the one or two usable characters you've got are ones you're putting on some other "important" task, and you need to check every single one of them the next time they come available. That's assuming EA allowed a way for you to do this at all. If they didn't, it'll get patched.
  • Just an update on this, Mr Burns can do this task, I've have to send him to do it twice now, so once you guys who are struggling with this get to level 11, you can unlock Mr Burns and use him the 4 times.
  • Same problem for me too..
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    You're just a low level, only character that can do this task (for low level players) is Mr.Burns, and you have to send him 4 times, which means you need 16 hours to complete it.
  • Just an update on this, Mr Burns can do this task, I've have to send him to do it twice now, so once you guys who are struggling with this get to level 11, you can unlock Mr Burns and use him the 4 times.
    If it requires low level players to wait until Burns arrives to progress with the quest, then it's a definite oversight by EA.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)