EA Forums - Banner

IGNORE THIS THREAD

Replies

• 32DE218100000578-3525154-image-a-3_1459883661599.jpg
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    TinyPic is ignoring me today..cry.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    3.6k people can't follow people simple instructions.

Seriously though, y'all can thank me later :)

thank you @Lazaretto95 for giving us something to ignore :) , how come your not ignoring this thread? :D

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • 4tee3
    141 posts Member
    How can I ignore this when it's dropped off the front page?
  • 3.6k people can't follow people simple instructions.

Seriously though, y'all can thank me later :)

thank you @Lazaretto95 for giving us something to ignore :) , how come your not ignoring this thread? :D

It seems I can't follow my own instructions. What a life I lead.
  • There are now over 4000 of us who ignored this thread. :)

Assuming no one's mentioned this before, I can see this becoming a meme.
  • lol I tried to ignore it! It sucked me in like a telenouvella!!!!
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • been ignoring this thread twice a day for like five days now
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Draw bridge....but why is there a tentacle??
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I clicked into this thread so I could ignore it properly, and it's everything I ever hoped for
  • I realize I'm late to the IGNORE party, but I find it curious that among these many learning disabled posters there is an absolutely irrelevant argument about Kim & Kanye. If Lazaretto had titled it IGNORE THIS KIM KANYE POST, it really would have been ignored. (I know I never would've clicked it!)
  • tommy1724 wrote: »
    32DE218100000578-3525154-image-a-3_1459883661599.jpg

It's because of things like this why I keep ignoring this thread again and again and again
  • I feel this should be in the off topic section. lol
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    I feel this should be in the off topic section. lol

The moderators know how to ignore threads, unlike us.
  • I realize I'm late to the IGNORE party, but I find it curious that among these many learning disabled posters there is an absolutely irrelevant argument about Kim & Kanye. If Lazaretto had titled it IGNORE THIS KIM KANYE POST, it really would have been ignored. (I know I never would've clicked it!)
    We, who spoke on kim/kanye, tried to help, but nothing can stop the "ignoring".
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • They legitimize each other's delusions. That's why them being together works. Kanye is trying to convince himself he's more than just a jerk, and Kim wants to believe she's more than a bim. By combining circus tents they can start to believe in their own legitimacy: "see, we're at the center of the universe culturally. I have in you this other point of reference now that prooves it! It's not all just blind luck and circumstance! We really are something after all, because maybe it started off dubiously for both of us but surely by now we've earned some of our success on our own merits. ..... Surely!"

So combining their acts is like propping up each other's **** existence, which works out well since no normal person could live in the midst of such a **** tornado and not eventually point out the truth to the world----popping the balloon in the process and letting the foul air out of the Kardashians' ****-based financial empire. They're protecting each other from that kind of exposure. That Lamar guy of Chloe's, or whatever his name was, he couldn't handle it, all that ****. It was too much silliness for a person not born into it. Not that he started out normal, but still. Even a weird rich guy accustomed to fame couldn't deal with the transition into their superweird lifestyle. It takes someone even more deluded to survive in that mess. It takes a rapper.
  • jrqv6o.jpg.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • jrqv6o.jpg.
    @IckabodSchrek I totally agree!
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • They legitimize each other's delusions. That's why them being together works. Kanye is trying to convince himself he's more than just a jerk, and Kim wants to believe she's more than a bim. By combining circus tents they can start to believe in their own legitimacy: "see, we're at the center of the universe culturally. I have in you this other point of reference now that prooves it! It's not all just blind luck and circumstance! We really are something after all, because maybe it started off dubiously for both of us but surely by now we've earned some of our success on our own merits. ..... Surely!"

So combining their acts is like propping up each other's **** existence, which works out well since no normal person could live in the midst of such a **** tornado and not eventually point out the truth to the world----popping the balloon in the process and letting the foul air out of the Kardashians' ****based financial empire. They're protecting each other from that kind of exposure. That Lamar guy of Chloe's, or whatever his name was, he couldn't handle it, all that ****. It was too much silliness for a person not born into it. Not that he started out normal, but still. Even a weird rich guy accustomed to fame couldn't deal with the transition into their superweird lifestyle. It takes someone even more deluded to survive in that mess. It takes a rapper.

People crave validation. Sometimes they don't care from whence it comes.

See how good I am at ignoring? Please tell me I'm doing it correctly!
  • We like roy
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)