EA Forums - Banner

Question answered, thanks, thread shut.

2Next

Replies

• My whole town got deleted a few years ago... it never hurts as much as at Halloween when I don't have Devil Flanders/Heck House etc :'(
  • What I don't get is how you guys play a game with an email/password that you don't know or use. What happens if your phone breaks or you lose it or smash the screen. Like obviously in the future you're gonna have to re-enter your password at some point.
    But we already did it. It took seven hours, but we did it. It's done.
  • The bigger question is how did you go so long without having to uninstall and reinstall your game to fix a bug?
  • What I don't get is how you guys play a game with an email/password that you don't know or use. What happens if your phone breaks or you lose it or smash the screen. Like obviously in the future you're gonna have to re-enter your password at some point.
    It would be a good idea to remind people of this before they have a problem. Maybe @jjnag1971 could change the title to something like..update your account?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • psuchad wrote: »
    The bigger question is how did you go so long without having to uninstall and reinstall your game to fix a bug?

In 4+ years of playing on multiple devices, both apple and android, I have never once had to do this. Just lucky I guess or is this something other people have to do a lot?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.