EA Forums - Banner

Western

Will they bring back the western stuff i am so sad i missed it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I love the way the town plaza looks.

Replies

• They will probably at least bring back bit and pieces with other events. Curious, can you create the dirt roads? Just wondering if that became a permanent thing or only permanent if you were there for the western event. :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • They will probably at least bring back bit and pieces with other events. Curious, can you create the dirt roads? Just wondering if that became a permanent thing or only permanent if you were there for the western event. :)

I haven't played for a year i miss so many things waaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am very sad.
  • Lol you'll get over it :) lots to get all the time. I still wish they'd bring back the stone cutters stuff. I joined the game after that. It'll all come around again. At least from what I've seen.
  • fgasrvrt
    184 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Lol you'll get over it :) lots to get all the time. I still wish they'd bring back the stone cutters stuff. I joined the game after that. It'll all come around again. At least from what I've seen.

What do you mean it will came around again.
  • A lot of things that show during events come back as offers later on. Not everything of course, but some of them do.
  • fgasrvrt wrote: »
    What do you mean it will came around again.
    Well take the last two major events. Superheroes 2 brought back a lot of the stuff from Superheroes 1 and this Haloween brought back a lot of stuff from last years Haloween.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • moxxee
    7716 posts Member
    I really liked the western decor, too.
  • Will they bring back the saloon?
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    They will probably at least bring back bit and pieces with other events. Curious, can you create the dirt roads? Just wondering if that became a permanent thing or only permanent if you were there for the western event. :)

I started my freemium town after the Western event and I cannot use dirt roads or the dirt option at all. It really sucks but what can you do?

Wow you can't say sick with a u? The censor is pretty strict here! :s
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • if they did bring it back i want the saloon
  • I really liked this event, I hope they expand on the desert theme.