EA Forums - Banner

Game Rolled Back

Last night, I got the dark carriage, a Trick or Treat job, and sent Lisa on a quest. This morning, I got the dark carriage again. It was then that I noticed my game rolled back. I soon got the trick or treat job, and dialogue for the same quest. Sometime between last night and today, I lost all my progress from the previous evening. Anyone else have this problem?

My husband plays as much as I do, but tends to get behind. Now I am wondering if this happens more often than I think.

Replies

• I had this too! Anyone else?
  • Sorry that both of you have had this problem. One way to try and avoid this in future is to synchronise your game just before ending each session, by either going to Krustyland or friends screen and back to your own town.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Sorry that both of you have had this problem. One way to try and avoid this in future is to synchronise your game just before ending each session, by either going to Krustyland or friends screen and back to your own town.

Thanks - I'll try that next time because it happened again this morning. I think it might be because I'm playing on iPad and iPhone?

• stephtog wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    Sorry that both of you have had this problem. One way to try and avoid this in future is to synchronise your game just before ending each session, by either going to Krustyland or friends screen and back to your own town.

Thanks - I'll try that next time because it happened again this morning. I think it might be because I'm playing on iPad and iPhone?

Yes it can occur if you use more than one device. By synchronising you should pick up your game where you left it after finishing on your 1st device.
    I play 2 towns on my iPad, but the same idea still applies - I synchronise my game before logging out of one town and logging into my 2nd.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Thanks - it's odd because it's never happened in the two or three years I've been using two devices. And then starts happening after getting iOS 10!!