EA Forums - Banner

Full Geekdom

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Kinda wish I was in London now! :?

Gotta ask why the hell would you wanna come to a city that can't handle 1" of snow?? :lol::lol:

I want to see why you guys can't handle it and laugh whilst I am in shorts and a t-shirt! :twisted:

It's a different kinda of cold tho you wouldn't be able to hack it lol :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • brendathorne
    175 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well we could make an Ottawa one.

But...but what if we all turn out to be psycho axe murderers? Gah!
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    arnoutVI wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Chicago might be a bit of a stretch for me to get to being I'm in the UK doesn't help lol

London would be ok.

Where abouts in London tho? Pretty big city lol :wink:

I vote for Sonny's flat. Bring your robe, pipe and a good book, preferably by Tolkien.
    Booking my flight as we speak, will bring lots of maple syrup and organic local wine, see you there.
    Oh and can you give me lift from the airport, thanks Neo. I will have my wings on so you will recognize me. :wink:
    I'm sure Sonny won't mind since he has no problem taking in stray doughnuts off his doorstep, a few forum peeps should get right in there eh!
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    Wow, sounds like a really cool idea. Too bad for me though. I'm like on the other side of the world. So so far away.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013

That won't happen.

The odds are that at least one of us would favour knives over axes.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:
    I vote for Sonny's flat. Bring your robe, pipe and a good book, preferably by Tolkien.
    Booking my flight as we speak, will bring lots of maple syrup and organic local wine, see you there.
    Oh and can you give me lift from the airport, thanks Neo. I will have my wings on so you will recognize me. :wink:
    I'm sure Sonny won't mind since he has no problem taking in stray doughnuts off his doorstep, a few forum peeps should get right in there eh!

Where has Sonny been hiding these days? Have Neo and H1's excessive posting scared him off?
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:

hihihi nett you´re the greatest! Good thing Sonny is not here and we already decided! :mrgreen:

Mmmmmh, doorstep donuts.....
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    Wow, sounds like a really cool idea. Too bad for me though. I'm like on the other side of the world. So so far away.

Oooh Melly, even better! Let´s join you! Can I get some tan in Singapore? :mrgreen:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:
    Kinda wish I was in London now! :?

faEKMV0.jpg

Ah-ha-ah-ha! :?
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013

That won't happen.

Way to single me out Mike!
  • brendathorne
    175 posts
    edited January 2013

That won't happen.

Or flame throwers...Mike.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:

Where has Sonny been hiding these days? Have Neo and H1's excessive posting scared him off?

He said he was doing taxes and helping his parents.
    I think he can keep up with the posting just fine lol.
    Missing him, Moops and RS posting. :cry:
    OK really they are hanging out at my place and it's been great, they certainly are entertaining.

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013

That won't happen.

Way to single me out Mike!

I'd have to go axe :) lol :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013

That won't happen.

Or flame throwers...Mike.

The flame-thrower is a wonderfully practical weapon. Especially this week.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:
    He said he was doing taxes and helping his parents.
    I think he can keep up with the posting just fine lol.
    Missing him, Moops and RS posting. :cry:
    OK really they are hanging out at my place and it's been great, they certainly are entertaining.

Hanging out or now your slaves?
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    This flu sucks...

Will be interesting to see if any other groups spawn from this. Melly in Singapore, the Ottowa and London factions, then we can have turf wars
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:

hihihi nett you´re the greatest! Good thing Sonny is not here and we already decided! :mrgreen:

Mmmmmh, doorstep donuts.....

Hihihi to you too my sweet Mietze!
    Sonny is in the shower, hang on I'll ask him. Sorry he can't hear me will get back to you. :wink:
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    This flu sucks...

Will be interesting to see if any other groups spawn from this. Melly in Singapore, the Ottowa and London factions, then we can have turf wars

Oh no md, sorry it hit you too. It is a bad one and took me a good month to recover, mostly respiratory for me.
    Hope you feel better soon.

I figured if we do a real life meet would be in Vegas baby!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!