Full Geekdom

Replies

• mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    This flu sucks...

Will be interesting to see if any other groups spawn from this. Melly in Singapore, the Ottowa and London factions, then we can have turf wars

Oh no md, sorry it hit you too. It is a bad one and took me a good month to recover, mostly respiratory for me.
    Hope you feel better soon.

I figured if we do a real life meet would be in Vegas baby!

WOOHOO VEGAS! Neh, this game isn't very popular in Singapore. I think it'll probably be me and a few of my friends in this tiny party. :?

And please feel better soon! I had to babysit my sick niece this week. Not a very fun 2 year old. :?
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:

THIS!
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    This flu sucks...

Will be interesting to see if any other groups spawn from this. Melly in Singapore, the Ottowa and London factions, then we can have turf wars

Oh no md, sorry it hit you too. It is a bad one and took me a good month to recover, mostly respiratory for me.
    Hope you feel better soon.

You canadians should stay on your side of the ocean for now.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:

THIS!

We could paint the town red! Smiley_Yes_by_Mirz123.gif
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    Vegas! Vegas! Vegas! Vegas! Vegas! Vegas! :D:D
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Well there is a convention for everything, a Vegas TSTO convention makes sense to me
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Well there is a convention for everything, a Vegas TSTO convention makes sense to me

I'm in! :mrgreen:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:

I'm in! :mrgreen:

Me too!
  • KieranAPB
    101 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    Wow, sounds like a really cool idea.

I beg to differ. Meeting up with random people you know little about and have little in common with (beyond a game that revolves around tapping your phone) sounds like a recipe for tedium.
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

Give me some time.

I need a new pasport for the US
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    KieranAPB wrote:
    mellytan wrote:

I beg to differ. Meeting up with random people you know little about and have little in common with (beyond a game that revolves around tapping your phone) sounds like a recipe for tedium.

You never know. ;)
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    KieranAPB wrote:

Says you! Us regulars know about each other. I don't see it being an issue. :?
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    KieranAPB wrote:
    mellytan wrote:

Could be cool, imagine meeting the love of your life, tapping 8) :lol:
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited January 2013
    Md. I live I'm NW Indiana, so I am only 45 minutes from the Windy City!

Just joined up!!!
  • KieranAPB
    101 posts
    edited January 2013
    [/quote]Could be cool, imagine meeting the love of your life, tapping 8) :lol: [/quote]

That would be one to tell the kids: "our fingers met over the warm glow of an iPhone screen. It was love at first tap. I knew later that night I'd be tapping that."
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    KieranAPB wrote:
    mellytan wrote:

Errr that is what those meet up groups are, meeting new people with a common interest, just called sharing a social bond. Probably not your cup of tea, that's cool.

Tindfors, wow, that would grow our group to 3, and we already know we share a love of good bad horror, so less chance for tedium
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    arnoutVI wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:

Give me some time.

I already have one of those! Always prepared :mrgreen:
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    arnoutVI wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:

Give me some time.

I already have one of those! Always prepared :mrgreen:

If we start planning now maybe by 2014. And then we learn Neo and H1 are the very quiet types in person saying maybe 5 words between them
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    If we start planning now maybe by 2014. And then we learn Neo and H1 are the very quiet types in person saying maybe 5 words between them

Hehehe :mrgreen: I bet!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!