EA Forums - Banner

Full Geekdom

Replies

• mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Well tlindfors now I'm going to have to send you a friend request so I can see yours and you can see mine

Kudos mdfriend! Best add me ever! :mrgreen:
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:
    You do know I kid and she is a very lucky lady to have you. He is a gentleman and a dedicated partner, you have nothing to fear GF.
    :thumbup:

I just added that in case she is reading this.
    Oh great, now I guess that means I can keep on flirting with you then hee hee.
    :wink:

I don't know what to say. For once I'm speechless! :lol:

I guess I know how to shut a man up or what!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    WOW!!!

Let it be written today Saturday 26th Jan at 00.32 that H1 was speechless ;) :P :lol:

But its 7:18 when I was speechless.

In your time zone it might have been earlier but in my time zone it was time above :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Well tlindfors now I'm going to have to send you a friend request so I can see yours and you can see mine

Hey that's my line buddy that I used with my Greetings and Sonny ha ha but knock yourself out and you may have it now.
    Psst MD, she has big beautiful hypnotic eyes and is a nurse. Maybe you can play doctor. After all, it's right there in your name eh.
    :wink:
  • AMSnake-o
    135 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well we could make an Ottawa one.

But...but what if we all turn out to be psycho axe murderers? Gah!

We would meet someplace public of course! In Ottawa I was thinking Monopolatte would be a good place if it ever opens. It's a board game cafe in Centretown.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yup, I saw his and I hope he saw mine :wink: I must say md, I like what I saw!!! Sorry, that gigantic squishee got me all hot and bothered!!!!
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    Yup, I saw his and I hope he saw mine :wink: I must say md, I like what I saw!!! Sorry, that gigantic squishee got me all hot and bothered!!!!

Actually yes I did, and I love what I saw,meow! Seriously your town is amazing, I love it.

I will work on bringing a giant squishee

Mietze, thanks, although I was not thinking but yes I guess I stole from nettangel. But would gladly add both of you, fair trade, I show mine and get to see both of yours
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited January 2013
    It's a little disconcerting to find out that I have a giant squishee fetish, oh well it could be way worse!!! I am off to bed to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns and dream of giant squishees (and md's town). Until tomorrow...
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    It's a little disconcerting to find out that I have a giant squishee fetish, oh well it could be way worse!!! I am off to bed to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns and dream of giant squishees (and md's town). Until tomorrow...

I love Joss....but I love Sam more, especially Xena, part of my thesis was written on her. In bed time to read more Clash of Kings....enjoy the squishee dreams
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    Geez, I spend the evening with the family and suddenly miss the trip planning for Vegas and tlindfor and md's flirting....
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    tlindfors wrote:

Which season? And what about Angel reruns?
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Considering this is a family forum there is quite a bit of flirting between everyone! :lol:

Edit* spelling
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Geez, I spend the evening with the family and suddenly miss the trip planning for Vegas and tlindfor and md's flirting....

Not my fault, the women of this forum take it to the gutter every time, they are tarnishing my halo....by the way, if I'm going to be in your sig line I guess I should see your ton at least

Nettangel, yes, size matters, just shy of having it all.....seriously though, thanks, looking forward to seeing your town tomorrow
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:
    Considering this is a family forum there is quite a bit of flirting between everyone! :lol:

Edit* spelling

Of course this is a family forum.
    Now how do you think a family is created? First man and woman meet then... well ask your doctor to explain the birds and the bees. I'm getting sleepy.
    :P

Wow, leave it to a Brit to bring it back to reality, we colonists here cannot address those things head on. And there is no flirting, everything has been about TSTO, not my fault you read into it impurely you perv

Edit autocorrect
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

Not my fault, the women of this forum take it to the gutter every time, they are tarnishing my halo....by the way, if I'm going to be in your sig line I guess I should see your ton at least

Nettangel, yes, size matters, just shy of having it all.....seriously though, thanks, looking forward to seeing your town tomorrow

Mike you will not miss out in the planning for Vegas, we have a year to get ready.

MD will see you tomorrow and hope you like what you see. Be a gentleman and never compare a lady's town with another.
    Keep it on the DL. :wink:
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:
    MD will see you tomorrow and hope you like what you see. Be a gentleman and never compare a lady's town with another.

Wise words, I will abide. Now I want a White Russian
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    nettangel wrote:

Wise words, I will abide. Now I want a White Russian

Drink, right? :lol:
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    nettangel wrote:

Edit* spelling

Of course this is a family forum.
    Now how do you think a family is created? First man and woman meet then... well ask your doctor to explain the birds and the bees. I'm getting sleepy.
    :P

Wow, leave it to a Brit to bring it back to reality, we colonists here cannot address those things head on. And there is no flirting, everything has been about TSTO, not my fault you read into it impurely you perv

Edit autocorrect

Am I missing something? Who you calling a Brit? Perv is fine but make sure if you are addressing me it is Canadian Perv. Yes we are commonwealth tied to England and yes we honour our Queen but we are independent and I think more perverted. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!