Picard Simpson (Barts Son)
Jenda (Barts Ex-Wife)
Zia Van Houten (Lisa's Daughter)
Rita LaFleur (Abes 3rd Wife)
Clancy Beauvier (Marges Father)
Great Aunt Gladys (Marges Aunt)
Cousin Dotty

Replies

• All I want is some lights for my normal houses.
    generichouse05_decorated_transimage.pnggenerichouse01_decorated_transimage.png
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6358 posts Moderator
    edited October 2016
    All I want is the following playable characters...

Don Brodka
    Santa Claus
    Rabbi Krustofsky
    Je$us Christ
    Happy Little Elves
    Cyrus Simpson
    Estonian Dwarf
    Post edited by Deadshot_DCU on
  • skollthewolf
    494 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Kirk Simpson (Barts Son)
    Picard Simpson (Barts Son)

Where did you find out their names?
  • All i want for Christmas is fatov.
  • All I want is some lights for my normal houses.
    generichouse05_decorated_transimage.pnggenerichouse01_decorated_transimage.png

Agreed!
  • I want Hanukkah stuff. Temple Beth Springfield. Rabbi **** Krustofsky. Menorah. I mean, what's the problem? Every year we ask, every year we get a no. Oy Vey.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I want Hanukkah stuff. Temple Beth Springfield. Rabbi **** Krustofsky. Menorah. I mean, what's the problem? Every year we ask, every year we get a no. Oy Vey.

This! I'm not Jewish, I don't celebrate Hanukkah, but I want it!
    I want Hanukkah stuff. Temple Beth Springfield. Rabbi **** Krustofsky. Menorah. I mean, what's the problem? Every year we ask, every year we get a no. Oy Vey.

I want it just for it just for the Rabbi I also feel sorry for Jews getting left out.
  • It'd be cool to get a Christmas event focused on other holidays of the same period. Hanukah, Quanza, Krampus Christmas (im sure there's a proper name but I can't be bothered to research).

Then again, id give it all up if they gave us the best Christmas present of all. FUTURAMA CROSSOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bring back the crazy elves. My elf cannon is getting rusty.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Lights on houses yes. More Xmas bears. Elves. I don't know.... stuff.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • The closing the game with the screen time out turned off.
  • It'd be cool to get a Christmas event focused on other holidays of the same period. Hanukah, Quanza, Krampus Christmas (im sure there's a proper name but I can't be bothered to research).

Then again, id give it all up if they gave us the best Christmas present of all. FUTURAMA CROSSOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't Krampus just Bad Santa for the naughty kids? LIke Santa's sidekick.
  • is youuuuuhou.
    Bring back the crazy elves. My elf cannon is getting rusty.
    And this. Really liked that mischievous bunch.

It probably won't happen because of its repetition but from the 2014 Winter event I really liked the present box collection. It's simple but fitting.
  • More decorations mostly, a "weather" switch like I always bring up. A switch where you can turn snow on and off. And be able to use it year round. That is mostly what I want. More Xmas themed buildings obviously. I think we got WAY more Halloween type items than Xmas items. So if there is something that I want to see more of is more Xmas type buildings. And obviously decorations for some of the newer buildings maybe. Oh and Homer's Snow Plow would be cool to have, all we got is Barney's. Speaking of which that would be cool actually is have a new task for Plow King Barney to be able to drive his truck in the streets plowing snow. And actually seeing the snow disappear after its plowed would be neat to see.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    FUTURAMA CROSSOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In the world of marketing, this is a definite "Why not!" I mean they should be able to get approval just by virtue of how the other company would be getting free advertising of their game teased bigtime right in the faces of this game's players, and we're THE target audience for them trying to steal away players from here to there, they could rake in a ton of new players to their Futurama product just by letting EA use their characters for a month and then invite us to follow them back to the Futurama game, and we'd get to keep a freebie sign-up bonus that we'd earned while playing as them in this game. It could be like how all the multiverse homers were here for one event and then gone.... the Futurama crew would visit, interact, do missions for event currency, and then fly off..... perhaps leaving Bender behind "on accident" when he slipped off the ship to conquer this new world he'd found. And one of his jobs would maybe include
    freezing Fry again in the Cryo facility we already have (well, most of us). Or the Futurama ship could be seen trying to tractor beam Bender back onboard and he'd be fighting it like how Homer has the Polyvac visual job of trying not to get pulled into the black hole. For his other job I guess you'd be forced to show him boozing it up and shooting alcohol fire breath out.
  • Elf cannon and Christmas volcano lair skin and costingtons
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!

I'm not Jewish either, but I've always loved Hanukkah and Jewish holidays. It's always been apart of the Holiday season.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.