• mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Take heed from my signature!

Absolutely, full ignore now, it's just boring
  • EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yah I'm taking a break from roasting this troll until Monday, when the nature channel opens again.
  • AMSnake-o
    135 posts
    edited January 2013
    Take heed from my signature!

Hah yes. I kind of think your sig gives people like them power though. Why bother mentioning them? Just a solid ignore will do.
  • rawmel3
    276 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    WHY MUST THIS FORUM BE SERIOUS. HALF THE TIME THIS FORUM DOESN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT TS:TO IF YOU WANT AN "ALL-TALK" SIMPSONS FORUM GO FIND ANOTHER PLACE
  • EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited January 2013
    Everyone it would help if you flag the spam threads... Thanks
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    AMSnake-o wrote:
    Hah yes. I kind of think your sig gives people like them power though. Why bother mentioning them? Just a solid ignore will do.

Maybe they'll get the hint? Then again they are attentions seekers and I'm giving them attention. Lets try an experiment. I'll remove that line from my signature and see if they post less.
  • AMSnake-o
    135 posts
    edited January 2013
    AMSnake-o wrote:

Maybe they'll get the hint? Then again they are attentions seekers and I'm giving them attention. Lets try an experiment. I'll remove that line from my signature and see if they post less.

I love experiments! :-o !

Also, EpicPilot, flagging spam is a good idea. Thx.
  • rawmel3
    276 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    AMSnake-o wrote:

WROOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGGG DUDE IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU REMOVE THAT LINE FROM YOUR SIG OR NOT PEOPLE LIKE ME WILL STILL CONTINUE TO POST
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    AMSnake-o wrote:
    AMSnake-o wrote:

I love experiments! :-o !

Also, EpicPilot, flagging spam is a good idea. Thx.

They won't post less, but will be a little less attention, so in the end it is a good thing.

• A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    AMSnake-o wrote:

You are talking about attention *. Just mentioning their names is enough to make them ****.

Today in Safeway there was a toddler yelling Mommy! At the top of his lungs. She finally dragged him out of the store.

Then I come here to realize she apparently gave him a keyboard.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    You are talking about attention *. Just mentioning their names is enough to make them ****.

Today in Safeway there was a toddler yelling Mommy! At the top of his lungs. She finally dragged him out of the store.

Very true point about being attention wh.ores.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Very true point about being attention wh.ores.

Yes, pointless to try anything with them. My only concern is that they are not rude to new people or people with genuine questions
  • EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited January 2013
    Sorry md, the troll is starting to troll people who had crashes, resets, etc... :(
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    He goes back to super old threads, responds, check the dates.
  • EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yea, trolls just want the attention...
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited January 2013
    Sadly I just don't want to deal with him at all. Off to bed with me.

Wait I got something down with mdfriend!!!!

You just got faced lmao..... He's the troll we are all talking about right ;)
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Wait, what?
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

Wait, what?
    Lol

It's late and thought it was funny... Wait it is :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.